6

(Just a Lil some some😗)

Xander's POV

I drove to my house well our house and saw their cars in the driveway...
Perfect we need to talk about her..

"Anybody home?" I ask walking in..

"Hey how did it go?" Grey asks walking in with Theo
"Well it went well ish?"

"What do you mean well ish? What did you do?!"

"Well i have something to tell you about her" I say knowing that this might bit end well...

"Well go on then" Theo says looking down at me..
He's always been the quiet one but we know he loves her as much as we do..

"Well she has mommy issues to be rather blunt, Her mother has hurt her more than we could ever imagine and she does not believe that she can be loved.."

"Well damn if she cant believe she can be loved by one man, wait until she finds out she has three wrapped around her fingers" Gray chuckled..

"On a serious note though,we have to get her to see how fucking beautiful she is..Oh and spoil the shit out of her"

"Fuck we need to see her again"Theo says pacing around

"We can't exactly walk up to her all together and say, Hey we've been stalking you for a while and are in love with you and think you're the most beautiful woman we've ever seen now can we?"Gray says bitterly..

But we'll find a way somehow
She has to be ours, we need her
I need her...

"That being said we need to take this slow I know it's hard but we don't want to scare her away!

Yes we've known her for way longer but she's only known us for what?
2 weeks? And that being said she knows Xander and not either of us" Theo says thoughtfully...

Well he's right if we scared her away I don't know what I'd do without her...

No we aren't crazy yes we've been stalking her for a while..

We aren't crazy well we're crazy for her anyway..
She has us all eating out of the palm of her hand and that sexy vixen doesn't even know it..

"Well tommorow I'm heading to the school its parent-teacher conference night and since my nephews parents are busy I'll go on their behalf..."Gray says smiling thinking about his nephew..

They would all have the most beautiful children what with Azana's Gorgeous genes..
He hoped they'd look like her..

Soon Bunny
You'll be here and we'll never let you go and that's a promise....

Azana's Pov

Well today was pretty good
To be honest I've been giddy ever since I left Xander's house that day...
He's so respectful and such a Gentleman
If I wasn't stupid ugly azana and could actually attract guys like that I would absolutely go for him.

When I tell you this man is so fwoineee
When I tell you this man is scrumdillyicious when I tell y'all he make me wanna (snaps neck)

He makes me nervous in all the right ways
The way that he speaks to me
The way that he treats me...
If I had the guts I'd jump that man and ride him all night long...

On the counter,in the kitchen, in the bathroom,in the basement,Raww
I'd give it to this man anyday,anytime,anywhere...
He says jumps I'd ask how high Daddy?
This man is finer than a mother fucker..

Azana?!
Girl you out here dirty talking and thinking about this man like your ass ain't a virgin
Cleanse your mind you virgin whore..
Pop awf tho, my subconscious smirks at me..
She might not like me but we both have one thing in common..
We agree that, that man can have our babies..

Aight nawl gurl get your head out the gutter and focus...
He don't want you!!

With a huff I got back to my papers
The parent-teacher conference is tonight and I'm so excited to see my babies parents...

All of my learners are well mannered and kind it's so refreshing and I needa meet their parents because wow..

I'm also happy to meet little Marco's parents I gotta let them know I'm adopting that little boy..
He's mine now please and tank yew..

My phone beeps and I check it and see a message from Xander...

Xander😩
"Good morning beautiful
I hope you have an amazing day and I'll come by and take you out for lunch after work so get ready
Dress how ever you want to bunny
You look gorgeous in everything you wear Ma...
I'll see you later yeah?"

Azana🦋 Yeah I'll see you later thank you handsome..
Have a great day♥️

Was that too vague I mean he said so much and you said some basic ahh shit
You're a screw up azana...

Fuck I'm stupid...
I sigh and get back to my papers...

Well on the bright side I've got a date with my crush?!
Well I think it's a date?
He might not have said so but I'm gonna assume because delulu is the solulu..

Hii y'all
Well just a little filler update
I missed you guys and decided to give y'all a Lil something

My 100 votes on any chapter still stands..

Thank you for nearly 400 reads
I love y'all so much
Vote,Comment and share

Please and thank youu