Chapter - 23 (M)

Double update cause...why not?
###

Hearing the word of Jungkook poor Taehyung eyes went wide. He was already much numb and in pain he couldn't even move much today

How can even Jungkook think about fucking him again? But the main question is. Why will Jungkook even care about Taehyung? He brought Taehyung here just to hurt him right?

Letting out a shaky breath Taehyung slowly crawled backwards trying to get away from Jungkook but where will he even run?

He has no escape from now what will he even do or can do? Slowly Taehyung eyes went wide when he saw Jungkook slowly stripping himself.

As much fastly as Jungkook was unbuttoning his shirt in the same speed Taehyung breath was getting hitched.

This can't happen again..
No, no

The only words which chant in Taehyung's head again and again.

Stay away from me, Jungkook.
Don't you dare to touch me

Despite being completely scared of elder male the younger kept his voice steady thinking it might somewhat made Jungkook mood go off but instead the elder male was getting more aroused.

His urge of fucking the younger senselessly was increasing more and more. Stripping his clothes just keeping on the boxers, Jungkook slowly took steps towards Taehyung.

Seeing a younger male crawling back in bed trying to run away. What could Taehyung do? His legs were too numb to even get up and run- he was paralysed

You think i caught you to keep you like my princess huh?

Slowly getting in bed Jungkook let out a feeble whisper which was equally raspy. Taehyung got goosebumps all over his body.

***

Taehyung was crying in pain and immense spread of his legs got him feel more ripped.

His hands were tied up with Jungkook's tie while his legs were spread wide open.

Louder, darling

Jungkook spoke while thrusting harder and harder. The low grunts escape from his lips showing how much pleasure he was getting.

Seeing the younger screaming and crying under him and cause of him turned him on even more.

His thrust was getting harder, faster and deeper by each second. His orgasam was no near while Taehyung already cum for multiple times which made Taehyung turn more sensitive.

His choked sobs and screams made Jungkook even fuck him harder; Just to hear him more.

S-s-stop

Crying while purely begging to Jungkook with some hopes Taehyung only felt more pathetic

Shut up, slut

Flipping him on his belly Jungkook once again thrust deep inside of the younger bleeding entrance

You are here just to satisfy my needs- gripping his hairs he pulled the younger hairs firmly making him do a beautiful and painful arch- understood, slut?

He huskily whisper in the ears of trembling boy.

C-close

Taehyung cried feeling more weak cause of pain and no rest but more roughness.

Letting out a loud scream he once again cum on the black sheets making them white while with Jungkook he just expended more inside Taehyung resulting that he is getting harder and harder.

.
.
.
.

Like this
Whole night went painfully hard. Taehyung passed out couple of times but that didn't make Jungkook to show any pity on boy and stop.

He fucked him mercilessly just caring about his needs and pleasure. He didn't give a damn to a younger boy

_______________

Jungkook character is so mean in this story. In real, he is so sweet and loving.