Chapter - 29

I am happy to see you guys commenting about your opinion but calm down. I am not writing this story to make Tae suffer to death. These can be the reasons of Jungkook downfall in future, who knows?

###

Once again he was brought back to the hell from where he escaped and miserably failed. It doesn't means that he will stop trying or he will lose the hopes.

No, this will never happen. He tried and failed cause of something and uneven planning. This time getting caught only taught him a lesson.

He was atleast thankful for not being beaten up to pulp his body was no better tho. Maybe it would have been better to be beaten up instead of being forced?

Sighing deeply; he wanted to clear his mind but one thing was clear. Now he need to plan but how? He don't have anything but this excuse can't stop him. Right?

Multiple questions were running wild in his head. He surely need to do something but what? Pursing his lips together Taehyung sighed for thousand time now.

He need to contact Jimin, that's the only situation. Only Jimin can help him now and once his plan succeed; he will be most happiest.

Slowly sitting in bed after much difficulties he looked around just hoping to find something but then his eyes caught a sight of a nightstand; locked nightstand.

He never opened it and he never saw someone even touching it. Can this nightstand help him? What's the problem in checking it out?

***

Taehyung Pov

I slowly stood up from bed taking slow and silent steps towards the nightstand; too scared to even let the air know about my presence.

I slowly kneel down infront of the nightstand and saw a lil but firm lock hanging up on the handle; preventing it from opening.

I need to open this lock if i will break it, it's obvious that anyone can see it then i will be only in trouble but how to open it?

My eyes wandered around but soon they stopped and widened after seeing a hairpin. It must be Emily hairpin
Hurriedly getting up i ran towards the small table which was kept in the room for two people to sit and work or eat.

Quickly grabbing the hairpin i took large steps towards the nightstand and sat there on the floor; working on unlocking it. Thanks to my uncle cause of him and his strictness now i learnt how to damn open the lock by using hairpin.

After multiple attempts and tries i heard a click sound; a click sound. Damn!! The lock hung open. My dead eyes finally spark up with a hope; hope of freedom

Fastly taking off the lock i opened the drawer and my heart immediately started to thump as soon as i caught the sight of stuffs kept in it.

A damn phone; working phone.
A thick leather covered book and some papers.

What caught my eyes the most was phone. I should use it.

Fuck, please! Don't crush my hopes, lord

Gently grabbing the phone like it was the most delicate object i pressed the button and it opened; Unlocked phone.

I knew many bad stuffs happened today but now everything seems fine. Maybe i can yet run, maybe i can yet feel the freedom, maybe today wasn't the end.

Gulping down the lump which was blocking my throat i explored the phone. It has nothing in it looked like an abandoned phone but i had no interest in exploring it anyway.

Clicking on "contacts" option i immediately opened the dial pad; writing Jimin's number.

Should i call? Is this phone safe? It's not a trap right? If it's then will Jimin be safe? What if something happened to him?

Such thoughts got my eyes glassy and i didn't even realise that i sucked on my breath. What if my Jimin also end up like this? I will never be able to forgive myself but...

No, no, Taehyung. Be strong, nothing bad will happen.

Calming myself a bit. I clicked on call button with my hands yet trembling. With alot of hesitation i kept the phone close to my ear.

The ringing was too loud and too long then usual

Ring....
Pick up the call, please
Ring....
Jimin, i need you
Ring....
Jimin, where are you?
Ring....
Jimin...Please
Ring...

My thoughts came to a halt when i hear the breathing; normal breathing from the other side of the phone.

Hello? I knew this voice. It's my Jimin, finally.. it's my Jimin

Jimin i whisper, not even being able to listen to my own whisper. I was too scared to get any another trouble and if i got in trouble again; Jimin will also be trapped.

TAEHYUNG????!!

_____________________________

Do you think everything will be okay now? Or will there be more struggles and fighting?

— Don't forget to vote and comment