10 | steamy cinema scene...spicy? read to find out xD

The movie hall really is empty. I sink into the plush, worn-in seat, dread piling in my stomach.

Ethan takes a moment to notice. "Is there no one else here?" I'm in a big, dark hall alone with Lukas?

"I suppose they would've come for the morning show."

"Oh yeah." He checks his watch. "It's nine now so it won't end till like eleven-twenty...eleven-thirty if there are ads?"

"You know the exact runtime?"

"I've watched this a lot," he says sheepishly. Oh no, he's going to think I'm so nerdy.

And I do...but it's not not cute.

The movie starts, the production logo appearing on the large screen. Ethan points. "Look 'Lucasfilm.' That's you."

I smile. Seriously, what a nerd. "My name's spelt with a 'K'"

"Oh." He keeps a straight face while bells ring in his mind. K!!! It's Lukas with a K!

He leans back in his seat as the opening lines travel across the screen. 'In A Galaxy Far, Far Away...'

The film starts with Anakin battling some robot looking thing, and then another guy who I figure out from Ethan's thoughts is a Sith Lord. I also discover that he finds this Darth Vader guy really attractive.

I mean...sure.

"You want some popcorn, Lukas?" Ethan shakes the carton at me, spilling a few on my lap. Oh no, did I spill on him? Nevermind, he didn't notice.

"Uh. Sure."

I realize Clara's plan actually won't work because I can sense whenever Ethan is about to reach for popcorn and refrain from doing so myself. Of course, on the other hand...I could just do the opposite and brush hands with him on purpose.

No, no! What am I thinking?

"What colour lightsaber would you have?" Ethan asks, thankfully interrupting my train of thought. "I would be green. I like green!" Like trees and plants and things! "It's my favourite colour."

I can't remember what other colours are there, and Ethan's thoughts aren't being helpful right now because he's thinking about plants and those pretty red flowers.

"Red," I say.

He gasps, pointing. "Sith! You're an Empire sympathist!"

What is that? Is that bad? I hear a phrase in his head and say it aloud. "Come to the dark side?"

That makes him giggle. And wow he has such a cute laugh. It's the kind of laugh that can block out the thoughts of the whole town in your head. And all you hear is him.

I swallow hard, turning my gaze to the screen. My palms are getting sweaty in my lap. I can feel Ethan's mood shifting too, his mind going back to thoughts of being alone in a dark cinema.

Ethan's eyes flick discreetly in my direction. This feels like a date. Is it a date? I can't even concentrate on the movie.

I can't concentrate on the movie either.

I wonder what it would be like to kiss Lukas. His lips look so soft...I want to bite them.

He sucks a drop of butter off his thumb and I can feel the sensation of his lips wrapping around his finger.

Imagine if he kissed me right now. He could pull me onto him...there's no one else here. I want to touch his hair and kiss his neck.

Ethan has a vivid scene playing out in his mind. He's sitting on me, knees on either side of my legs. His arms are around my neck and mine are under his shirt, slipping around his waist.

His thoughts are getting away from him, and I'm literally biting down on my fingernails. It would be so easy to kiss him right now. I could grab him and kiss him and...from where his mind's going I know he wouldn't pull back.

But it feels like I would be taking advantage of my position. He doesn't know I can hear him, and fantasies are just that. Fantasies. Nothing more unless he says the words aloud.

I shift in my chair, reaching for some popcorn to distract myself from his thoughts. I find myself feeling relieved that Clara had kept to her word and stepped outside.

Towards the end of the movie, Ethan's thoughts finally go back to what's on the screen. "Hey, Lukas. Did you notice how Palpatine's robes get increasingly darker throughout the movie as he sinks into the dark side?"

"Oh yeah? Interesting."

I didn't notice anything about the movie. With Ethan having hot thoughts about my lips on his neck, the last thing I was interested in was the old guy's robes.

We're on the last scene now with the lava battle. It's getting late and Ethan is getting sleepy. His lashes flutter shut, head tilting to the side. It rests an inch from my shoulder but he doesn't notice, too drowsy to pay attention.

He looks so innocent when asleep. Long, dark lashes arc across his cheek. Soft hair frames his face in pretty, brown curls. Really the picture of purity.

But I know the truth. He's secretly a perv.

Can't Get You Out of My Head (please get out of my head I'm begging) (bxb)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara