A

8/1/1995... 1006 is starting to get smarter, think through logical equations and... It's starting to freak everyone out. 1006 is just like a human... but better. It really isn't fair for the security to be guarding such a monster, but we also don't want this thing causing anything... especially in the Playcare. If 1006 gets out, it could kill everyone, take advantage of all the critters, and Huggy Wuggy, and Kissy Missy, and pretty much every little creation in this here factory... It's starting to get really dangerous...

CatNap POV:

I can't believe what I just said...

Pups freezes in his tracks, and I could see his tail slightly starting to wag.

He doesn't really look at me, it just looks like he's... Happy? Mad? I can't tell.

He finally starts to look at me. He looks like he's very dedicated to making some type of decision. He starts walking away, leaving me here...

Then, he turns around and runs to me, embracing me in the biggest hug anyone has probably experienced.

He's laughing and smiling. Crying as well.

I hug him back... my first REAL hug... in the history of my existence. I wrap my tail around his waist.

He kisses me, out of nowhere. Thank God it's nighttime, and everyone is pretty much asleep.

We keep going in and out of the kiss, both of us equally happy.

I've never felt so much.... Relief? I don't know...

Before this, it felt like the Earth was on my shoulders... scratch that, Jupiter.

I'm just glad he likes me back.

"I love you too." He finally says, as he lets go of the hug after 10 minutes of hugging and kissing.

"Alright... See you later, kitty." Pups says, smiling, as he walks into his house.

I kind of want to spend even more time with him... but I resist....

I walk to my home, smiling, as well as pouting because he's left my sights.

Welp, today was a good day... For sure...

I finally fall asleep on my bed.

DogDay POV:

I wake up, with the sun as always. I pretty much always wake up early.

I remember the events of last night, and my fur stands up... I guess me and him are dating now...

I've really only read about love, in some books. But now it's happening in my life, and I am really glad for that.

I pour some Cookie Crisp, as always...

Then I put on a plain orange T shirt, some tan cargo pants I found, and walk outside.

Cat then walks out, I always see him because he also wakes up pretty early.

He... Looks like he barely got any sleep again.

"Cat! Wait up!" I yell his direction.

He waits for me, as I wanted him to.

I caught up to him.

"Hey... love." He tells me, and I blush.

"Hey..." I say back. "Y'know, neither of us are really... experienced in this right?
I asked him.

He nods in agreement. "Yeah, so I really want to make the best of it... I want to, just love." I start laughing a little, and I can see his fur stand up a little.