chapter 11

Coffee..!

_

____________🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟______________

Reet's pov:-

1st day in office and it is going  good ,people were so good .they weren't so social kind but though helped me and saniya who is my partner she is the cutest .she helped me do much and also made me understand the rules that those monster has made .i was going through the mails i have got today that just the telephone which was beside me ringed .

"Hello"

"Hello, reet could you come to boss 's cabin "raj said and i was confused why was he calling me now .

As i was moving towards his cabin ,a girl came running and wiping her tears. now what did he do ? I gulped thinking about why did he call me? After seeing her situation i can understand something bad might been happen.

As i was near the door

"Bhagwan, bacha lena " i said looking upwards

(God ,please save me)

I knocked on the door

"Come in" anyone said .

As i came in raj looked towards me. He gave a smile which was not so good and looked towards ruhaan

"Boss, she's here " he said .

"Yes ,oh miss mehra" ruhaan said after looking at me .

"Yes,did you need something mr. oberoi"i asked with a fake smile

"Yeah.. complete this file before 3'o clock " he said passing me a file .

"What .? But what it is .i dont know ,how would i do this "i asked in shock how can he do this ..stupid person ..huh!, agar m CEO hoti na aisa kabhi na karti .

"Why you can't do it ?" He asked with a smirk.

"And your beloved raj is there he will help you . won't you raj ?" He said and i and raj looked at each other and he sighed and when we looked towards ruhaan he was glaring us..

What the hell happens to this man..! Is he on months i mean before he was smirking , now he is angry next what will he get pregnant ...oh holy fuck ..!how can he but .. i mean oh no

"Oh my god!" I gasped thinking about thoughts of him getting pregnant .

"What happened reet ,are you fine?"raj asked in concern

"No.!how can he get pregnant"  my tounge slipped out of now where .

"What !" Ruhaan shouted and raj was laughing his ass out .

"You know what your brain is also useless,get it checked " ruhaan said and by tone everyone can guess he was angry. I gave him a sheepish smile while grinning.

"Shut up raj or I'll kick you so bad "he warned to raj but he cared less and came near me while laughing .

"You know what reet , yes he is pregnant so he gets mood swings that changes in every second "  he said and again laughed while holding his stomach and i widened my eyes .i looked towards ruhaan and he was giving us those death glares .

"Yes, I'm pregnant and your fucking father of it ...bastard "he said and raj's laughter was died and he widened his eyes ...this time i laughed out laugh..

"Haha, you are both are not straight .oh my gosh what about your future".. i said

"Shut up" both said in union and shut my mouth.