Chapter 22

Hello to everyone,..
I know I didn't update as I said I'll do it on Sunday.
I had my personal reasons.. But yeah now I am back so here I'm writing this chapter..

And thank you to everyone who followed me recently and also thankyou for showing so much love in the previous chapters...

Thanks for voting and commenting... 🫶it means a alot.

So here we go.....
Let's start the chapter...

Enjoy,.

Let's start the chapter....
♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈

************************************

°
°

Baat Dil Ki Nazron Ne Ki

Sach Keh Raha Teri Kasam

Tere Bin Ab Na Lenge Ik Bhi Dam

Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum Tere

Saath Ho Jayenge Khatam

Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum

°

°

**✿❀ ❀✿**

~~POKING HER TO EXTENT~~

Ruhaan's pov:-

It has been 3 days after that things

It has been 3 days after that things. Everything is good between Bhabhi and reet. She is happy now, she smiles, she laughs, she plays with kiaana. But now also she doesn't come when I am present. Why the fuck she does that?. I'm mentally frustrated now, I want to sort out things but she is busy in ignoring me.

I'm sitting right now on the chair of my cabin.i thought to look at her once. I went outside but she was not there. So I asked one of her friends.

“Miss sania do you know where Reet is? ”

“Sir she is with Raj sir in the cafeteria? ”she said.

I Clenched my jaw after knowing that bastard is with her. Why the hell he is always with her. Even he has her Instagram id. They follow each other. Why the people do this shits? .