Chapter 13

Hey everyone.....
Im back.. I know i said i wont update par ab ap itna pyaar de rhe ho toh kya hi kare....

I loved everyone's response on last chapter 😭😭it was so overwhelming.
Toh im updating it today ispe bhi dher sara pyaar dikhana....

Apki pyaari author.... 💋❤️❤️

And yeah mujhe apne readers ka ek nickname rakhna h do suggest me some...

Chalo not more bakwas lets start it.....

Enjoyyyy❤️

_________________________________________

°
°
°
°

Bekhayali mein bhi tera hi khayaal aaye
Kyun bichhadna hai zaroori ye sawaal aaye
Teri nazdeekiyon ki khushi behisaab thi
Hisse mein faasle bhi tere bemisaal aaye
Main jo tumse door hoon
Kyun door main rahoo
Tera guroor hoon
Aa tu faasla mita
Tu khwaab sa mila
Kyun khwaab tod doon oo.

°
°
°
°
°
°

_

_______________§§§§§§§§§§_____________

His past.

Ruhaan's pov :-

"Tharki" this is what she said.
What the fuck was i doing with her.. C'mon not her yaar. I whined remembering what was i doing with her so close with each other and also with whom,who i want to destroy.

"fuck my life" i said. So it was not in my control just i lost being after seeing her fidgeting with her fingers. That ignited me to cage her between me.. Her breaths when i was close to her. My name from her mouth.

"Ruha-aannn" i remembered and something felt in my chest. Fuck no what the hell am i doing, i glanced at clock it was time for the meeting.

I made my way towards conference room where already inverstors, dealers were present.. As i was going i saw her laughing with her partner. She was continuously smiling looking at the guy who was also present there.

"Doesn't her mouth pains after smiling this much" i said in my mind after looking at them.. I shook my head and went to the meeting, as i was in everyone's attention were on me.

"good afternoon everyone" i wished them faking my most perfect smile.

"lets start the meeting" i said and soon meeting was going on and presentation was done, most of things were explained by me and raj. When they suddenly asked.

"may, i look after the designs?" sanjay jotwani he was the main because it was his daughter's wedding.

"yaa, sure" I handled them the file which contained designs of reet and mine of course.

They were kneely looking towards the designs when suddenly he said.

"i like those designs and i want the person to design my daughter's jewelleries." he said and handed me the designs.

Those were Reet's design. It was enchanting but not more than mine c'mon I'm better than her. She's just the starter.

"Are you sure Mr. Jotwani" i asked him being confused about his design.