Part 1: Kaushalya

Kaushalya: meaning Of Kosala/a Princess of Kosala

The pride of the Dynasty, they called her. Born during the Vijayadashami festival, the only child born to Maharaj Ranjeet and his wife, was radiant as the sun, the embodiment of the real descendants of the Sun God, she was being favored by every beings.

When she was born, she was being blessed by Bhumi Devi, the mother of Queen Sita, wife of Rama. Her beauty as ethereal as the apsaras of Indra Dev.

From the young age, the Kingdom has been blessed, she was Maharishi Durvasa's favorite student, and one of the non-brahman Parashuram's student, as the former relented because she was the descendant of the Rama.

The young girl now grew up, she was just as beautiful. Her shringar were done very meticulously by the maids around her, she was doing the pooja to her beloved Narayan and Narayani when her mother found her.

Queen Shruti smiled at her daughter, she was the one and only child she had in this lifetime. She wanted her husband to marry after she couldn't be able to conceived after her daughter, but the Maharaj Ranjeet refused, as he made a promise that in this life, he would only had Maithili Shruti as his wife, it was a promise of a Suryavanshi.

After her daughter finished her pooja, the Queen came closer to her as she distribute prasad towards her maids, and gave some to her mother.

"Matashree," the girl bent down and touched her feet, Maharani Shruti blessed her,

"Me and your Pitashree have something to tell you," Shruti said, while her daughter gave the aarti taali towards a maid then took her hand, they went to find the Maharaj. In the corridor, the mother and daughter talked and laughed, the only Princess of this Kingdom was beloved by all, hence she was also the Yuvrani.

They were both entered the Maharaj's working chamber, when Maharaj read his documents and the one he had private discussion with his ministers and generals.

"Pranipat Maharani, Yuvrani, Maharaj has been waiting for the both of you inside," a guard let them indide, the Crown Princess sprinted inside with a big smile on her face, the guards outside could only smile at their Princess's antics.

"Pranipat, Pitashree!" her father stood up when he saw his daughter, the Princess touched his feet, but he quickly pulled her into a hug. He peppered kisses on her forehead,

"My Mudita, you will always been blessed." The Princess grinned,

"Mata said that Pitashree wants to tell me something? What is this?"

Maharaj Ranjeet pulled his daughter and made her sit on a couch, then he also sat beside her with his wife, they were both took her hand.

"we receive a messenger from Hastinapur," the Maharaj started, "the Kuruvansh Princes finished their study in Gurukul, and will come to our Kingdom, so that Kuru kumar Yudhistir, eldest son of the late Maharaj Pandu can marry you. They will accompanied by Guru Dronacharya, and we will meet Mahamatri Vidur and Raj Guru Kripacharya here."

"tell, us Kathiravani, are you willing? If you are not, then your Pitashree and Matashree will talk to Mahamim Bhisma to break off this marriage,"

Hearing her mother's words, Kathiravani's eyes widened, "Mata, we are from Raghukul, per tradition, our promise is more important than our life. Pitashree gave his words to Maharaj Pandu, then we will fulfill that promise."

The King and Queen watched their daughter with proud eyes. From the moment she was born, she never let them down, she made them prouder. First, when she was born, every Lotus across the country bloomed beautifully, and since that, agriculture of the state became great, many of Revered sages came to Kosala to spread knowledge making this Kingdom auspicious, then she was the first disciple of Lord Parashurama that came from a Kshatriya caste, from him she attained many war flare knowledge, because of her, her parents attained many blessings as she always served the revered ones with utmost respect and care.

After all of that, the wedding would be conducted two weeks after the Kuru Kumaras were here.

***

Weeks later

A group of unmarried Suryavanshi women were in the Shiva temple near the outskirts of Ayodhya, after they conducted the pooja for their beloved Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati, these unmarried women sat in the stairs, their laughter echoed, while the girl who sat in the center could only hide her blushing cheeks.

"jyestha is probably the happiest right now, she has been waiting for Jyesht Pandav Kumar her whole life," Satya Nagnajiti, daughter of King Nagnajit laughed and teased her elder sister,

"who s-said that? Don't spread lies, Satya, i'm not!"

"your mouth says so but your cheeks says otherwise jyestha, you are so red like tomato!"

"what Mirdhvi jiji says is true. Kathiravani Jyestha's cheeks as red as sindoor!"

"whoah, Mira, you little child! When did you learn to tease me, huh?"

Kathiravani tried so hard to maintain her angry expression, while the three others snickered and sent her a playful look.

"jyestha, i learned it all my own! And all of us know that you've been waiting for your Eldest Pandav Kumar since forever!" Mira replied, she puts a blue lotus on Kathiravani's hair, "and i'm sure, Eldest Pandav Kumar also has been thinking about you."

"all of you stop!" Kathiravani bit her lips, her cheeks were completely red, "Jyesth Pandav Kumar has been focusing on his studies in gurukul, how come he has a time to think about this unnecessary things?"

"so, it means only jyestha thought about him?" they teased her again, Kathiravani always steady, and gave off feeling as old seasoned woman but right now, she was not different as a girl who waited for her marriage.

"You-"

"pranipat, Yuvrani, Pranipat Rajkumaris."

A voice stopped their banters.

Suryavanshi Yuvrani To Empress Of AryavratOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara