Chapter 2 Stay with me~

2 hours later

Dogdays pov

I'm wondering if I should just keep him here I mean he is kinda.... I guess you could say...cute..? Oh god...what am I thinking...I just met him! My tail started wagging, crap, hopefully he doesn't notice, and he noticed, hopefully he doesn't as- "why's your tail wagging?" Damnit... "No reason! Well, just thinking about someone I love!" I feel my face getting warmer as I look at his curious face.

Catnaps POV

God, why is he blushing so much, maybe I could ask? "Ok, not only was your tail wagging, you're blushing! Who is that person you love" I asked him. Hopefully I'm not being to personal. He just looked away, maybe I could ask for his name? "You don't have to tell me, but what's your name?" I ask Curiously. "Dogday.." He replies, in a somewhat happy but sad tone. "Well, nice to meet you dogday! I'm catnap! And I was wondering..." Dog days eyes lit up for some reason. "If I can leave?" He shook his head rapidly and quick "No! No you can't leave! I need you! I need somebody to stay with me! Please I hate being alone!" He begged and cried, I was confused, he was begging for me to stay while on his knees. I sighed. "Fine, I guess I'll stay." He started hugging me and crying a lot "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!" I've never seen someone act like this in my entire life.