Chapter 3 Getting to know each other

Dogdays POV

we've been talking for quite a bit while he's been locked in my house, for about a couple hours now. I kinda feel bad for locking him in my house, he's probably so bored and he obviously won't like me back because I did this, I bet he'll never forget and then he'll tell everyone that knows me about this then everyone will hate me and he will hate me and I will have no body to blame but myself! Or maybe he could just pretend to like me then break my heart by loving someone else all because of this! God I can't let that happen!

Catnaps POV

He's sweating so much...he looks like he's panicking, I kinda feel bad for him. "Are you okay?" I asked with concern and putting my hand on his back. He flinched a bit, I pulled my hand away. I sat next to him on the table. And I looked into his eyes, he looked into mine, but he quickly looked away, breaking the eye contact, I tilted my head curiously. He started blushing more. I then got up and tried to leave but the door wouldn't budge, and he just dragged me back towards him, and threw me on the couch. "Woah! What are you doing!" He then started hugging me and burying his head into my chest and he started crying. I just took a deep breath and hugged him back, patting his back, and I didn't really know what else to do, so I just made him go to sleep using my sleeping  gas. Which actually helped him a bit, he calmed down and stopped squeezing me, well, I mean, obviously. I got up quickly, which threw him against the glass table which made a really loud noise, in which my ears sensitive to loud noises so I just stood there looking down at the shattered glass all over the floor and his body with blood coming out of his head, I was to scared to move. Surprising for a kitty like me huh, I mean I do break into houses soo...