Chapter 16 - Sorry

Catnaps Pov

After I sent dog day the text message  I hoped he would forgive me, and same for the others. I really don't know why I always get sensitive around the people I love so much. I feel like he doesn't love me anymore. But maybe that's how you're supposed to act in relationships. But it's okay. After a bit of thinking and making gifts for the others as a sorry, I went outside. I knocked on hoppys door. "Go away!" She said. "But I-" she cut me off by shutting the door in my face. "I'll just leave it at her door..." I set it down outside her door. And went over to bobby's house. "Yes catnap? What do you want." I could tell she was a bit angry at me. "I- I wanted to give you and all the others something as a sorry for today..." I say. "Oh! How nice of you!" She said and hugged me. "You're welcome!" I say, hugging her back. Then she grabbed her gift and went inside. I walked away and went to bubba's house and knocked on the door. "GO AWAY!" he said. I could tell he was obviously still mad at me. So I left his present at his door. Everyone else said the same thing as him, except in different tones of voice, and some sounded angry, sad, or tired. I still hadn't visited dog day yet. So I ran over to his house and knocked on his door. "who is it?" He yelled from the inside of his house. "Catnap!" I replied. "May I come in?"  "No! You were just here like 2 hours ago!" He replied. I just slowly opened his door and set his gift inside his house. And closed his door slowly, but it squeaked a little, so that's when he knew I was either in the house or put something inside. I shut the door quickly which made another loud noise and I ran back to my house.

Dog days Pov

"I swear if this is one of his stupid little pranks again.." I whisper. But no, it was just a plush of him on the inside and there was a card that said "be careful with it please, I handmade it, and that took me months! I meant to give it to you earlier but I couldn't. Anyways, Love you! Love, catnap💜" I was surprised That catnap would ever handmake something for me, he said he didn't know how crochet, sew, or even knit anything, but the was a crocheted plush of him, a knitted sweater for me, and one of my old toys that he sewed back together! I felt tears come to my eyes, I put on the sweater and it was made out of his fur! I loved it much! I hugged the plushie catnap made for me and I took everything out of it, and I took the old plushie to my room, and I kept the catnap plushie with me.