-Chapter 3-

When I got to school the next day, things felt different. It felt strange. During lunch, I told Chloe what happened, and she told me that Cody might have a thing for me. No chance, I thought. I'm so ugly and gross, he's already messed around with me before, and I already knows he thinks I'm ugly. Maybe he's been nice to me a few times, but he didn't really have a choice...Suddenly Chloe brought me out of my thoughts.

Chloe: Lily!...Lily!...LILY!!

Lily: JEEZ WHAT?!

Chloe: TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! Anywayy...there's a party at someone's house tonight, wanna go with me?

LilY: Oh...I don't know...

Chloe: Come onnnn, it'll be fun!

Lily: Ugh fineee. But if it gets to be too much, we're leaving..Okay?

Chloe nodded happily and continue eating her lunch. I pulled out my phone and began scrolling through TikTok. This party's gonna be interesting... I thought to myself as I finished eating my food.

-Time Skip-

Ian drops me off at Chloe's house so I can get ready with her for the party. I step onto her porch and knock on the door. Her parents greet me with hugs as they let me in. I run up her stairs into her room and jump onto her bed.

Chloe: Hello to you, too..

Chloe says, mockingly. I stick my tongue out and laugh as I pull out my makeup bag and outfit that I'm going to wear. Chloe's wearing a tight, short, light purple dress with white heels. Her hair is straightened and she looks stunning.

(The dress)

(The dress)

I signal to her that I'm going to go change. I go to her bathroom and put on my dress. It's pink and satin. Then I get on my white heels. After that, I do my makeup and curl my hair. I walk out of the bathroom and Chloe's jaw drops.

(Lily's dress)

(Lily's dress)

Lily: Is it bad..?

Chloe: LILY YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!!