parked cars

I looked around the empty parking lot and sighed. Pulled out my phone, texted you. No response. 

  I wait and I wait for what feels like forever. 

  You finally call. You let me know which car you are parked in. It's a black SUV with the tinted windows that I like. I carefully open the side door and climb in as I am small. You giggle and I reach over to give you a playful nudge. 

  You pull me in with your strong hands and caress my body gently. I quiver underneath your touch. I turn, shut the car door and you lock it as you give me your sinister smile. 

  Are you sure nobody can see us or hear us? You reassure me as you place your hand on my thigh and slowly go up my skirt. I bite your lip and your growl underneath your breath. You are slowly turning me on. 

  You gesture us to go to the backseat. As I climb in the back you play some sensual music over the radio and with one last look around you climb in the back with me. 

  I smile. You smile. 

  You lay the seat back, pull down your pants and pull me on top of you. You place both your hands on my hips and have me grind on you. You work your hands up pulling my top down and you rub my body all over till I am naked. 

  You smile admiring my body as I feel you growing underneath me. I continue to grind as we kiss and moan. I slowly slide your member out and take it inside of me. 

  Feels so good, freeing and warm. Hard but good. Oh so good. 

  I moan above you as you moan underneath me and we grind. We grind our bodies become sweaty and it starts to get hot. 

  We grind until you cannot take any more. Then you lay my body down on the seat beside us and you relieve yourself all over my naked body. I sigh in relief as I am relieved too. But then I feel your head go down in between my legs. 

  There you slide your tongue onto my pearl making my body quiver in pleasure. I arch my back feeling you go harder I place my hand on the back of your head encouraging you to keep going. Begging you not to stop as the climax grows.

  You tell me how sweet I taste, like cherries diving your tongue goes deeper inside of me. I sigh and moan and groan. I almost cannot last long as you know exactly where to kiss, lick and touch. 

  At the climax you grab my hips and suck in my sweetness. It feel so damn good. 

  Once all is said and done you wrap your body around mine, kiss me deeply and we both sigh in relief. 

  Oh how I love meeting you in parked cars.