Car Ride

"Put this on," she demanded handing me a pearl vibrator. 

  "But we are going to be in the car..." I stuttered as I took the vibrator in my hands. 

  "That's the fun part," she winked at me. 

  I got excited and placed the vibe on my pearl. She leaned in and kissed me deeply gently rubbing me through my shorts. I smiled and she smiled back as we made our way to the car. Once in, she asked if I was ready. I nodded. 

  After we pulled off, I wiggled in my seat. Waiting, anticipating for her to turn on the vibe. She just smiled at me, "having problems little one?"

  I sighed, "yeah. When are you..."

  BUZZ!!!! went the vibe. I jumped and moaned. 

  She laughed as she hit the remote control and immediately went to the pulsing vibration. 

  I leaned back and held my legs together biting my lip. 

  "Nuh-uh. Spread your legs baby," she said tapping my knee. 

  I sighed and slowly opened my legs feeling the vibe even stronger. I could feel myself getting wetter. I leaned back and enjoyed the sensation as she continued to smile at me a drive. I must have come at least 3 times before she changed the setting to high vibration. I moaned in my seat leaning back and gripping my seat. I enjoyed doing this very much. 

  She then changed the vibe to slow right when I was on the edge. I groaned and she laughed and reached over rubbing my thigh knowing that shit drives me crazy. 

  "Come," she said.

  I did. 

  "Come again."

  I moaned and pressed my legs hard on the seat and came really hard. 

  "Good girl," she said, holding my hand. 

  She rubbed my hand with her thumb and continued to drive leaving the vibe on low. I was doing fine till she hit the button again and it went to pulsing mode. I moaned and bit my lip as I came so hard, I shook. 

  She laughed and squeezed my hand, shaking her head, she pushed the button again for it to be on fast. She left it there and told me to come over and over again. 

  After 45 minutes, the vibe died. 

  "I'm not done with you yet, kitten," she said winking at me. 

  I breathed heavily and sighed, an hour till we made it to our location. 

  SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS STORY...? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS =)