kiss me

She looked at me, deep in the eyes. We had been best friends since Kindergarten. Now we were both leaving for college. She wanted one last night with me. I agreed already knowing what was to come. Yet I was still scared.   

  She caressed my face and gently kissed me. I sighed into the kiss and she kissed me deeper. She took off her top and I took off mine. My hands grabbed her body and held her tight pressing her firmly against me. 

  I climbed on top of her and kissed her neck, her chest and gently looked into her eyes. As if asking permission. I got a smile in return. I took off her bra, as well as mine, and began to suck on her beautiful breasts.

  She moaned and arched her back touching the front of my body. I smiled as I continued to suck and kiss her until she slid her pants down, nothing underneath. I slid off mine as well.

  There we were both naked, bodies intertwined.  

  I went down on  her, sucking and licking her pearl over and over again until she squeezed her thighs with my face in between. I giggled as I gave her pearl one last lick and climbed on top of her. She took me in and began to suck and lick. I moaned placing my hands against the wall as she gripped my thighs and sucked deeply on my pearl. 

  I moaned so loud and so did she until I climaxed. 

  Once done, I laid beside her. She held my hand and kissed it. I kissed her deeply and we held each other for the last time.