dunya badi zalim hai|4 Part 2

Fairytale Season 1 was just magical, the romance, the slow burn, character arcs, the story and Hamza × Seher's chemistry❣️

40 Inline comments for early update💃

Daily update from Ramadan❤️

___

She couldn't share her feelings, she couldn't be herself without around her parents, around her teachers. She felt the stares filled with judgement, heard Ranya's giggle as she passed by. Mahjabeen didn't speak up, not for now atleast. She felt suffocated in the school, the school had failed her, her parents had failed her. Nobody trusted her and she was treated like the culprit.

Adam tried to take to her, her mother too, but failed because Mahjabeen tuned them out. Ignoring them like they ignored her words. She was alright, a little better, the scar on her forehead remained but it was tiny.

Just like any rumour, the story spiralled out of control, and now it stopped making sense.

After the classes ended she was about to exit the gate, when Ranya stopped her.

What did she want now?

Mahjabeen tried to walk around but she was caught again. Everyone has a limit and this was hers.

"Raata chodo warna-"

Ranya pushed her making her stumble, she pressed her lips, holding her ground. She was angry, uncontrollable rage hit her. 

She was tired of being the punching bag, of being bullied, she placed her bag on the ground and rolled her sleeves. Cracking her fingers, Ranya saw her eyes and saw the craziness in her eyes.

"What? You will hit me?"

She picked up her shoes, "Haath nhi lagaunge, tu juttey deserve krti hai!"

She threw both of her shoes and Ranya buckled over. "I will complain-"

"Aur kya aata hai tujhe?"

She picked up her bottle and Ranya started backing away, "Stay away from me!"

Mahjabeen chuckled her eyes glazing over, as she lifted her bang, "Darro mat tumhare tarah janwaar nhi hu mai, mai chahti hu ke tum mujhse dur raho, kya kehte hai English m haan far from me!"

____

"Bhai iss bar phirse woh chamcha top maara", Neha complaint as she got in the car.

Murtasim ruffled her hair, "Second aayi toh kya hua, acche number toh laayi na meri behen. Aur woh chamcha ka baap saamne baitha hai, saari buraiyan krlo"

Bakhtu laughed, Adam and Neha were each other's competitons, be it in studies or being in Asif's good eyes.

She gave him an apologetic smile, and he replied, "Koi baat nhi Neha beta, Mubarak ho".

Murtasim was looking outside when Neha nudged him with a teasing smile on her lips, "Bhabhi ke baarey mai soch rahey hai kya bhai?"

He rolled his eyes but she couldn't help but tease him further by singing, "O teri laila... lailaaaaaa".

Today was his engagement and next week Maheer will enter the Khan mansion as his wife, as Mrs Khan. He was happy, content, this was the first time his mother agreed to his request. He had never expected his mother to hug him out of happiness, he turned into a young kid once again, "Maheer bohot pyaari ladki hai, meri humesha se ye khwaish thi k Maheer jaisi dulhan lau, sundar susheel aur samajhdar".

He saw the vulnerability in her eyes as she pattes his shoulder, as if applauding his choice. It was Gul Khan's request to let Maheer live in the Khan villa until the nikkah so the family could get attached before the wedding.