𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Date: March 2024

"Any questions?" I asks my team as we have a quick meeting before tonight's taping of SmackDown.

Everyone shakes their head no. "Okay, well let's get ready for the show," I said, dismissing everyone.

I sighed as they left my makeshift room and started to look at tonight's segments when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said, staring at the door.

The door opens and Joe walks in with a smile on his face and a bottle of water in his hand. "Hello, beautiful," Joe said as he hands me the water bottle.

I smiled. "Hello, handsome," I said, taking the water bottle from him. "Thank you, so what are you doing here tonight? I don't remember seeing you on the schedule," I said.

"Well I heard you would be here tonight so I came to keep you company," He said.

Since our date, Joe and I have been talking regularly. Trinity was right that we hit it off, but I'm hesitant to rush into another relationship because I don't want my time wasted like in the past. For now, I plan to enjoy getting to know Joe, then end things before they get too serious.

I smiled. "Awe, that's sweet of you but don't you think people will be suspicious of you hanging around me tonight?" I asked him.

Joe walked over to me and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling against his body. "Do you have a problem with anyone seeing me with you?" He replied.

I shake my head no and tuck my bottom lip into my mouth. "Then I don't care who sees us if they got anything to say about us, they can say it to my face, I'll deal with it," He told me.

I nodded. "Yes, sir," I said.

Joe smirked. "Now, show me what you do in here that keeps you so busy," He said.

As I began chatting casually about my day as vice president of digital media, Joe watched me intently, his gaze both unnerving and arousing. Though our relationship was too new for such boldness, I longed for him to pin me against the desk and take me passionately. I licked my lips, holding his intense stare as I detailed my workload for the evening.

"Wow, you're a very busy woman," He said, as he rubbed as he rubbed my side.

I nodded. "Very busy so I hope you understand the lack of attention you're about to get from me," I said with an apologetic smile.

"Oh no, I understand," He said.

For a moment it is silent, then my phone starts ringing. I reach across my cluttered desk, sifting through the piles of papers in search of it, inadvertently brushing my backside against Joe's groin. This elicits a faint grunt from him.

"Nixie, please stop moving against me like that," Joe said as he placed his hands on my hips to hold them still, trying to restrain himself.

I furrowed my eyebrows for a moment before I rub my ass against him. "Nixie," He said.

"Oops, sorry," I said as I finally find my phone.

It was Trinity calling me followed by a bunch of messages from our group chat. "Tell her you'll call her back, it's me and you time, since you're teasing me, I want you to tease you back," He said as his deep voice filled me with arousal.

"Yeah, I...Ah...Okay," I stammered over my words for a moment as I managed to text Trinity that I would see her in catering in a few minutes.

Joe rubs himself against my ass before slapping my ass. "Mhmm, I can't wait to see..." He was interrupted by a knock on the door.