𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

After his conversation with Joshua, Joe made it his mission to be clingy. Joe was so clingy to the point that Nixie had to take him out with her to Jay Z and Beyoncé's Private Oscars After Party.

Joe was stunned when Nixie invited him to attend a party with her. He quickly accepted before she could reconsider. Though pleased that his efforts were succeeding, he knew he had more work ahead to demonstrate his commitment to her.

Plus, who would decline an invitation to a Jay-Z and Beyoncé party? The celebrity couple now hosts one of the most coveted Oscars after-parties, the star-studded Gold Party that has become a legendary event.

Nixie and Joe walked into the venue. Nixie introduced Joe to so many people. He had a good time and was very relaxed. Jay and Bey's event is mostly closed off to the press. Few cameras are allowed in, and little to no social media captures are taken. So he did not have to worry about anything getting leaked on social media.

Joe couldn't stop staring at Nixie the whole night. He couldn't stop touching her either. She oozed golden luxury in an all-black look accessorized with gawdy, vintage-style gold bangles and long layered necklaces. Her hair is sleek and gorgeous in her signature buss-down middle part.

Every time Nixie subtly glanced at him, Joe would smile and send her a wink throughout the night. Wearing a sleek black metallic tuxedo and matching ankle boots, Joe knew he looked good, though he tried to play it cool.

"Okay, Nixie, I see you," Beyoncé said as she looked at Joe up and down. "You better treat my cousin, right," She told Joe.

Joe was surprised to learn that Beyoncé and Nixie were cousins. He had assumed Nixie simply was invited as a celebrity guest to the party. This made him realize how little he knew about Nixie and how much he had to learn about her.

Nixie chuckled at Joe's surprised expression before he promised to treat Nixie like the queen she was. "You have to bring him over for dinner soon," Beyoncé told Nixie.

Jay-Z whose real name is Shawn jumped into the conversation. "And when she means soon, she's mean like tomorrow night, so she, Kelly, and the rest of the clique can grill him," Shawn said.

"Jay," Nixie and Beyoncé said at the same time.

Joe chuckled. "Don't worry, I can handle the heat," Joe said.

Beyoncé smiled. "Good then see y'all tomorrow night," Beyoncé said before rushing off to tell Kelly about Nixie's new man.

Nixie smirked. "Don't let them eat you alive, tomorrow night, my family doesn't play about me," Nixie told Joe.

"I don't play about you either," Joe said.

"Mhmm," Nixie said.

"Come on, let's take pictures," Joe said.

Nixie smiled. "You know those will end up on social media, right?" Nixie asked Joe.

"That's fine with me," Joe answered, looking at the crowd surrounding the photo booth. "Plus we can take group pictures," He added.

"Okay," She said.

Liked by the_jodiejoe, emilyb_, adriennebailon, and 657,566 othersnixiemohammed Solid Gold! Gold Party ✨View all 6,806 comments lala I see u!!!!

nixiemohammed Solid Gold! Gold Party ✨
View all 6,806 comments
lala I see u!!!!

"You had dinner with Beyoncé!" Trinity yelled as she held a hand over her chest as Joe told his cousins about his trip to Los Angeles with Nixie and how they attended parties and had dinner with Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Kelly Rowland, and more.

"I did not know that Nixie was well-connected like that," Joshua said.

"Yeah, they're cousins," Joe informed everyone.

"Cousins?!?!" Jonathan exclaimed.

"I knew it when she was getting them, Ivy Park merch, before the drop date that it was more than a business relationship," Trinity said, shaking her head.

Joe chuckled. "Well, obviously she doesn't like disclosing that connection because you know people like to use people to get close to famous relatives," Joe said.

Joshua nodded. "But Jovie had me going on a rant about 16 Carriages just for her to be Beyoncé's cousin is wild. She probably went back and told her what I said," Joshua said.

"Jovie? What are you doing talking to Nixie's sister?" Trinity asked Joshua.

Joshua gave a sly smile. "Oh, she's my girlfriend," Joshua answered.

Jonathan and Trinity leaned back together and placed their hands on their chest. "Girlfriend?!?! Since when?!?!" They screamed at the same time.

"Since April of last year," Joseph answered.

Joshua raised an eyebrow at Joseph. "Sefa, how do you know that?" Joshua asked Joseph.

"Almia and Jovie hang out and she got drunk and told her," Joseph answered.

Joshua chuckled. "Yoo! She was so worried that I would slip up but she's the one who did," Joshua said.

"Hold up! Jovie and Joshua, Joe and Nixie, y'all may end up becoming brothers-in-law, so y'all kids are going to be double cousins," Jonathan said.

Everyone looked at him. "Why is your mind wandering like that?" Trinity asked Jonathan.

"Someone has to think about those things," Jonathan answered.