Chapter two

-Evelyn POV-

I gotta to admit for a first day back this class knows some respect this year. At least i wont need to raise my voice. But something about that girl, the girl on the hall the one who was so eager to talk back at me even though i dont let people do that.

She looks like the type to study i dont think ill have a problem with her, but something about her is different. I cant put a ring to describing her. Nevertheless this year its gonna be still the same, respect and discipline no matter what and i expect that from everyone.

As im working on my laptop i look up to see the class quiet and not in a loud tone. I get up and write some stuff on the board as i teach for today lesson. I see a few hands out and sit again on my desk to let them awnser which one.

"Its spelled vicious not vicius" a voice makes it by pointing at my writing. I notice to see it that girl. Miss Wills thats her name. To be exact Ava Wills.

"Are you making it seem like im wrong Miss Wills? You wanna correct my every word? Is that so?" I say while looking directly at her. She is eager to learn too eager and thats too much im guessing as i said i dont tolerate talking back.

"Im not saying that, its your writing that is simplifying the truth. I mean one mistake am i right?" She looks directly at my eyes not taking it once. I can see she's eager to tell me more. She has an attitude i must say. But thats not gonna work with me. 

"And your first mistake is correcting me. I guess you can see yourself in detention Miss Wills." I say and raise my eyebrows waiting for her to talk.

"That is not fair i just speaked the teuth. You made a mistake and you're obligated to fix it. Youre the teacher not me." She says not hesitating one big. I definitely dont like the way this is going, i know she's smart but no one speaks to me like this.

"Miss Wills would you like to make that into the week detention or would you simply love two weeks?" I look straight to her eyes as she lowers her head not talking anymore. "Thats what i thought, now class lets go where we left it off."

The class works in quiet and i do some things in my laptop. I finish as the bell falls. I gather my stuff and get ready for my next lesson. I guess i can see Miss Wills after school.

-Ava POV-

Ugh she irritates me. The first day of school and she gives me detention. It's not fair, she made a mistake simple as that. I shouldnt get detention. This woman its like she wants me to get detention even as for speaking.

"So Av what do you think about the english teacher?" Kayla turns to me as she asks me. I shrug my shoulders.

"She's rude and she definitely doesn't like me. I mean i dont get it i speak the truth and tell her about the mistake and she gives me detention. And its even the first day. Asshole." I frown as Kayla laughs at me.

"Hahahahhah she is kinda hot though. Dont you think. Even her features are pretty." She says as she laughs again at me.

"No she's not. She's just a colhearted bitch  who doesn't care about people and only does for herself. That's why she even looks like a complete asshole." I tell her as i dont even try to smile. I definitely don't like her she can fuck off for as long as i care. 

"Well if you dont want her i can definitely marry her. Wonder if im her type. Still tell me if you need her." Kayla says as she laughs and i stare at her looking bored.

"Yeah yeah get her, have her children while youre it at too." I say as trying to laugh a little.

"Ill save you a slice dont worry Av."  She tells as she turns to get ready for the next lesson. I do the same and put the workbooks on the desk.

We get through our lessons and i answer some questions as the teachers ask me. We finally finish and i remember i now have detention with Mrs.Fall.

Ugh i cant do this that woman will make my life hell and im totally doomed. I put on my last books as i finish packing up and i wave goodbye to Kayla, she waves back and she and everyone else leave.

I go to the door and grab the handle having to now spent another miserable hour. If life couldn't get better i see Mrs.Fall walking towards me. She tells me to follow her and i do as she says.

We then get to her class as she opens the door motioning for me to get inside. I get inside and she comes later closing the door. I sit on a table facing her and she finally speaks up.

"So as you know you can do some homeworks and when youre done ill give you one paper to finish it and then you can go home. Is that clear?" She finishes by speaking up and looking at me as i nod.

I get to work as i do some homeworks and make them perfectly written and finish with only ten minutes. Well this was easy its not like i had a better thing to do.

I look at her and tell her that i finished and she comes closer to me giving me the piece of paper and her hand gently brushing mine. "I wonder if her lips are as soft as her hands." What the hell am i thinking.. no no im not thinking i think i stare a little too much at her as she raises her eyebrows at me.

"Something wrong or should i be concerned?" She looks at me as she literally stares at my soul. "God she's intimidating"

"I.. no...nothing is wrong." I stutter as i can't form any more words.

"Okay then get to work darling you got things to do. Keep it busy while i expect you to give good answers." The nickname did she say it or my ears heard that? No i dont think she wouldn't right?

I get to finish the paper as she looks at me again. She can look if she's so obsessed but i still dont like her. "Mean person"

I hand her the paper as i get ready to leave because i finished it and the time is over. Finally. She looks at the paper as she analyses the answers. She looks impressed i can say.

"For a senior you write beautifully. And those awnsers are just in many ways correct. You know i always am strict with my students beacause then they wont learn if they think im soft. Don't flatter yourself just because youre smart. " She says to me as she finishes and she also gets up.

"But i am smart, it's just the truth. But you dont know about me and a correction to you is called a mistake and you give me detention?" I glare at her as she gets closer to me. Why does she needs to get so close.

"For a mouth like yours you sure don't know how to shut up. I dont tolerate this attitude and if it still keeps up in my class i'll definitely make sure to take care of it."  She smirks and she walks to her desk again.

She sure knows how to get in my nerves this woman. She'll be the the doom of me. But im not getting easily not by her she doesn't scare me.

"You sure think a lot don't you think now would be the time for you to go home? Get home and tomorrow lose the attitude Ava it doesn't suit you well. With me you wont get anything as i said i dont say things twice. Goodbye Miss Wills." I gather my last thing as i get up and go to the door.

I hope yall liked this as for more ill look more into the characters and the backstories of them. For now i thank you all for the support and eveything.

Im so happy to have written this. And finally found the courage to post something.
I thank you all❤️