Chapter seven

-Ava POV-

Having slept in at Kayla yesterday we both started getting ready as we had school today and we would be going to a party at the evening. Im not a fan of parties but I wouldn't leave my best friend all alone. Plus she wouldn't stop pleading for me to come. I didn't say no even if i did she doesn't stop until i say yes so it wasn't very argumentable.

We both get ready as we put some clothes and then wear a little makeup and not too much. The clothes simple and not too much but Kayla chooses a crop top with some joggers.

As we get ready my phone beeps as my mom writes to me.

"Honey im gonna come home tomorrow morning since the busy night we have at the hospital. You have the house to yourself. Be careful. Love you!❤️"

I reply with heart and an "I love you too"as she double likes it.

I put the phone down as Kayla speaks..

"What are we thinking about tonight we're gonna have so much fun. You can finally even find someone to date or fuck. What do we think?" I laugh as i look at her with my serious eyes.

"None of those two will happen. You, sure me i don't think so. Im not interested." I shrug as i go to get my bag and put it over my back.

"Cmon have some fun, try to loosen up a little. Try something new not the shy Ava." She wines as she looks at me with puppy eyes.

"We will see now let's go before we get late again." We get down the stairs as we get closer to the door.

"We aren't late but you were" she reminds me laughing to herself.

"Yeah, yeah one time thing." I say as i look to her. "I totally believe you." She says while smiling at me.

We get to Kayla car as we get inside and we get driving away. We put some song in the car "Dont blame me" by Taylor swift.

We sing to the song as we both laugh in a distance. This is what i need. Having fun and everything going well. Just what i think it should be.

We get close to the school as we park to a little spot that is free. We both get at the car as she closes it. We fix out outfit and look at the window before we're ready.

For the first period we have Philosophy. At least when you have this subject it's not bad and i feel good. Whenever it's subjects with mind or thinking deep i know what to say like socials. Not for science though i might learn it but i don't enjoy it one bit.

We get to the hall as we put our books to the locker and we make out way to the classroom. It's a good thing we're not late or even too early and the bell should ring for a few minutes.

We get inside the class as we find so many spots and we choose some not in the end but not in the front either. It's perfect. I sit next to Kayla and then we get ready to put our books in the desk.

More students come in the class as now it gets full. And the bell finally rings as we still sit in our seats talking to each other. The teacher gets in the class and we stand up and then we sit down.

The hour passes in a haze as we get more into the lesson. My focus maintainig the same as i can't make any mistakes. Kayla now being bored sounds like her.

As the the lesson comes to the end we get some homeworks and before i know it remember i still have detention with Mrs.Fall.

We have lunch now so me and Kayla will have some free time. Im not a fan of the caffetteria so im thinking about just staying here. Kayla can go but im better here maybe i'll have some focus.

As i take out my lunch a familiar voice calls my name. It's Mrs. Fall. She just cant leave me one second by myself. Stalker much.

"Miss Wills why dont get out a little and enjoy it with your friend?" She asks making her way through while smiling at me.

"Not in the mood plus i dont like crowded places." I say as i try to sit still in my place.

"As you wish. Still i wanted to remind you that at detention today we'll be at the library. Not in my class. Is that fine with you?" She asks me waiting for my answer as i reply.

"Yeah no problem we can do that. No worries." I say kindly as i chew on my food again.

"Amazing eat your food just be careful I don't want you choking." She smiles at me as she leaves and closes the door again leaving me alone again. That bitch she even said it nicely.

As i eat the sandwich i think about all the things that have happended since now. Mrs.Fall, Kayla, panic attacks, detention and some teachers think i'm even a bad student for getting detention almost everyday. I'm really not, i am trying but it's even the last year some grades may fall. Emotions might be different even feelings as for the future holds.

For some stupid reason all the things that happended in the last years are coming back to me. They just can't if they do i don't know maybe I'll even be a different person. I dont want that, im better now but the past can't hold me. I just can't keep getting hurt again. And for the most awful part if i love I'll get hurt.

A glimpse, even the slightest bit of love might change me but at the same time will be my downfall. But is it hard for me to think. To think when she's near, i don't like but why this feeling. Why even for her? Am i really thinking about a teacher in this way? A teacher who probably thinks the same about me. But why her? Why not someone who is my age? Stop this Ava, you don't like her. I really don't.

The bell rings as it takes me out of my thoughts. The class coming slowly back in as Kayla approaches too. She sits next to me and we start talking like I wasn't thinking about something I shouldn't. About her.

"So Av who you thinking about?" She smirks at me as she nudges my shoulder.

"Who said im thinking about someone?" I look weirdly at her.

"Well by the looks of it it looks about someone very particular." She says as she know my thoughts.

"Mhm and who would that be?" I say by not looking at her anymore.

"Someone like Mrs.Fall. You know somehow she has an effect on you. You know it too." She laughs as i look at her serious.

"She doesn't and i dont. Let's listen to the lesson now." I turn my head as i focus on the lesson as later i have detention with Mrs.Fall again. Kayla does the same and we both listen to the teacher.

Maybe a little she does. She has just a little effect not all, i still don't like her and i never will.

Wow well we're getting somewhere with this. Im so excited to make some parts when they fall and know the feelings they have for each other.

Thank you guys again and i love you so much. Thank you for everything i will try to update as much possible.

If i dont then ill have some exams just these two-threee weeks but ill find a way to write some chapters for you guys.

Love you guys❤️❤️❤️