Chapter twenty-five

-Ava POV-

God how i miss her, everyday not feeling her presence making me suffer. I lied to her telling her I didn't even love her, made her feel more bad than just a break up. But at least she wont suffer now atleast she can have someone who will not hurt her, but only deserve her.

My heart breaking everyday as i saw her on the halls but never going in her classes. Mostly i was scared and second after that i didn't feel even good facing her. It was that feeling that she would ask why, and she should but this makes it only easy.

I don't want to give up, never my intention but at the same time i don't want to see her get hurt because of the people of my life. She deserves better than me just making it more hard by being in it.

Maybe i overthought too hard, even Kayla said i should try to confront her and i just couldn't.

Maybe i should try to do something, maybe be her friend which is impossible but i could still try. In a way i never knew it im connected to her, feel drawn by everything she does only to see the love i have for her.

Yet still i want her not to get hurt, i care so much of that i lost her.

Today is friday so we didnt have any classes with her and even if we had i wouldn't go. It has been almost two weeks since no contact i see her in the halls but don't talk, everywhere her image but i ignore it just to maybe forget. My brain can't seem to get it, since she's a stuck image full display all day.

My next class was economics so i decided i would be present, sitting next to Kayla as always and having our little talks. As soon as we change the subject the topic now is about her.

"Have you talked to Miss.Fall yet?" She says while nudging my arm.

"I haven't talked and im not daring to do so." I roll my eyes as i look annoyed as ever.

"You literally love the woman, she's the woman of your dreams and you literally gave up on her. Who even does that?" She says a bit too serious and it gets to me.

"I didn't give up on her i simply just let have a life with no pain in it. If im in her life she would only get hurt." I say as i raise my voice slightly at her.

"You're just convincing yourself that but inside you love her and would do anything for her. Don't tell me you didn't lie when you said to her that you never loved her. Cause we both know that, that word you said maybe struck her." I open myself to say anything but I can't she's right i lied but only to keep her from not getting hurt.

"You're right but I can't tell her my mom disagrees on us being a couple. What would she even say?" I try saying and she holds my hand.

"She would know the truth but right now what you did was wrong, you didn't think about her feelings when you told her you don't care about her." As she says it i sigh knowing i hurt more just not to see her hurt.

As we finish talking the lesson for the class starts and now we are listening. All the talking makes only my mind replay to what happended with her. I can only think about her how it could've been different.

Maybe im not very focused on the lesson and i don't even notice that the teacher was standing out our desk. Kayla has been trying to nudge my shoulder but nothing seemed to work.

"Miss Wills I've asked you three times, would you do us the honor of solving the problem?" He says as his arms cross in frustration.

"I can't." I say as not wanting to face his face.

"You can't or you won't?" He raises the voice as the whole class now looks.

"Maybe it's both." I say not because i don't want to just because i wasn't hearing. Im not thinking so much about school this days, only about her and how i made her feel only eating to protect her.

"I think that calls for detention. I hope next time you'll won't so persistent on talking back." He says as not once looking again in my direction. Asshole. Wasn't like i did something to you.

He goes to his desk as now goes where he left on and I couldn't care less. The lesson goes in a haze and it's nothing I can't handle.

As soon as the lesson is done i talk a bit more with Kayla still mad about the fact that it's friday and i have detention with a grumpy ass teacher. I make my bag ready as we both get up and head for the door and the class too.

The lesson done but i still have detention which is unbelievable and unbearable. Friday the day i finally can relax simply ti be ruined again by school. At least she isn't here and maybe it's for the better.

To be honest if i faced her again i wouldn't come out of here fine. I miss her like hell and can't live to be away from her, but if this protects her and keeps her safe im willing to give everything in order for her to be happy.

The last bell rings and Kayla goes with me at the detention class. She says her last goodbye and i tell her Ill call her as soon as im done. Waving her goodbye i get inside and no one is inside.

Seems no one has come yet, maybe Ill be all alone. Wouldn't be bad since i dont even like Mr.Andrew. He doesnt like me too so feeling is mutual.

I think i wait for a few more minutes and i begin to write a little some of the poems I've did since i broke up with Eve. I became more thoughtful but most of all i miss her so much. I had all these scars on my body and I didn't even try to explain why i wanted to break up.

People shouldn't love they dont have too, not that much of a romantic but when i fell in love. My everything being a first with her it all made sense. It still does, she is only my fairytale the one who i care will still love and never give up.

Im hurt and deamged and yet i still love her, she may not but for me it's everything. I didn't even want to break up with her, but seeing her hurt would just kill me, because i would be the one who's responsible for it.

As i slowly breath from all the thoughts now the door opens and reveals a slim figure going through it. Delicate, her hajr perfecy falling and her eyes the most perfect ones. The ones i know pretty well.

She turns to see me and i gasp as i look at her and she doesn't even look bad, her face not giving much emotion like the first time we met. Now replaced by a distant and cold one.

I'm very sorry to everyone who I didn't update this week. This is short but i had to update sorry for leaving everyone waiting. I've had very little time and also my studies coming to an end so i need to study hard. Thats why i didn't update, but to all and everyone of you thank you.

Thank you all for 100k reads, i never believed it would even happen, thanks to everyone for making it come true. I just hopped you liked this chapter as more will come to give.

If I don't update again it's my studies as finally we only have a few more weeks left and then i will be free to write as much as i want. Thank you everyone for the support.
I love you so much❤️❤️❤️