18 : '-Single. -Taken. -Idk wtf is going on.'

CHAPTER 18

VIVIANA KNIGHT

Okay so since I had my first orgasm Xavier and I had been doing more stuff. We've been bunking classes, we've been making out in the toilets... gross I know but yeah. And we have been making out a lot. We meet in the library during our free time and I am loving this Xavier.

Right now we are in the library I was studying while he was doing something on his laptop.

I was trying to solve a probability problem but it was so fucking difficult, my mind was just not working.

"What is this?" I muttered in frustration, tying my hair into a bun.

He chuckled "What are you struggling with?"

"You have two light bulbs for a particular lamp, x here is the lifetime of the first bulb and y is the lifetime of the second bulb both in 1000 ms. Suppose that X and Y are independent and that each has an exponential distribution with parameter lambda equal to 1, a - what is the joint pdf of x and y, b - what is the probability that each bulb lasts at most 1000 ms where x less than equal to 1 and y is less than equal to 1."

I read the whole question and sighed.

"I swear I'll fail in this subject. I can't." I banged my head on the table.

"Let me take a look." He said taking the notebook from me. He went through the question and smiled, looking up at me he spoke again "It's easy. Take a look at the method how it's done."

I looked at the notebook and he started writing at the same time trying to make me understand the problem. He made it so simple that within seconds I understood the problem I was trying to solve this shit since yesterday.

I blinked a few times, stared at the notebook for a while then at his face. His eyes were on me with a questioning look asking me if I understood or not.

"You are a genius." I uttered in disbelief. "Why are you here? You can replace Elon Musk!"

He chuckled, then placed the pen on the table and leaned back against the chair "Who else can I replace?"

"Mark Zuckerburg, Bill Gates and-"

"Solving a simple probability problem wouldn't make me any of those."

I turned in front, made a face and said "It wasn't simple."

He crossed his arms over his chest "I have never asked you this but there is this thing I want to know."

"What?" I turned my head to him.

"What are your dreams?"

"My dreams?"

He nodded "What do you plan for your life?"

"I do not have big dreams. I just want a simple life, a job from which I can earn and fulfil my needs, a person to love who would love me back, a house in a peaceful place and a baby. That's all I wish for." I smiled.

He stared at me for a while then spoke "Your dreams are so simple yet sounds beautiful."

I shrugged, "That's me."

"And if you do not get the person you love? What then?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Maybe, you are not married to the person you love, what then?" His eyes had something in them. It felt like he was desperate to know my reply.

"I'll have to adjust with the person I am married to. Maybe it's my fate."

"So you'll move on?"

"I'll learn to love him."