Chapter 58

Divya's Pov

It's been a week that we shifted to Delhi. Dhruv and Aditi and Rhagav and I came to Delhi. Chaudhury mansion was made ready. Dhruv and Adii went to Manhotras house where My family we used live in when Dhruv and I were in school.
Aditi come today, after a few days of our shifting because she needs to shift her main branch from Lucknow to Delhi, the official work took a bit more time than expected.

It's nostalgic right??!!! To come back and stay at the place where we have thousands of memories of our school life, childhood and everything.

It's hectic to shift but beautiful at and time to return back to my childhood ground, Delhi...

We need to start our work in our new offices in about a week. They have given us time to shift and settle here in Delhi, though we have been given bungalow by the government but we preferred staying in our own house, since we already have houses here of our own.
The helpers helped us in shifting and settling down in Chaudhury mansion and arranging of everything.  So I decided to help Dhruv & Aditi to settle and arrange our Manhotra house, taking some house help with me.

So my house helps and their house will make the settling and arranging work easier and faster.

It's afternoon and I am at Manhotra house helping my bhai and Aditi in arrangement of the house.

The house looks beautiful from exterior as well as interior.

"Enough..I guess, it's almost done" Dhruv said flexing in biceps and stretching his waist..."NOO it's still not done, are you mad look we have those three more boxes to unpack, we haven't even open them" Aditi said keeping her dusting cloth aside.
She opened her hair cap and scarf and removed them from her face and head, while coming down the ladder.
"True we have a lot to unpack" I added dusting the shelves and keeping the showpieces.
"Are you done unpacking at home?!" Aditi asked sitting on the couch.
"Yeahhh almost, house helpers are going to do some of the cleaning and arranging, I have already unpacked the boxes so they are going to take care of the rest" I said coming out in the hall from one of the guest rooms.

"It's very hectic to shift from one city to another. By the way where is your pati dev?! Huhh?? Where is he?!!" Dhruv said fixing the ceiling lights.
"How would I know, I am also in the same place as you are" I said, and I doubt my voice sounded a little careless and irritated.
"Did you two fight or something-"
"Suhhh..Dhruv don't ask like that its their personal matter remember you sister is married now!!" Dhruv was cut-off by Aditi and I am glad that he didn't ask anything further after that.

We continued doing the unpacking, cleaning and arranging with the help of our house helpers. And soon it was late evening 7:40 pm, Dhruv got a call, he went out to attend it and we both decided to take shower after all the cleaning.

I took a shower in my room, yes my old childhood room, where I have spend most of my childhood, school days it was clean, tidy and arranged properly, with neon lights and my PC setup was also shifted from Lucknow and placed here. All my clothes were neatly place in rhe closet. The room was white and golden themed with long silk curtain on glass window and a small balcony simple yet cozy. I missed it a lot.
Taking a shower I changed into a sweatshirt and denim jeans, tied my hair in a messy bun.

I sat on the bed and checked my phone 2 missed calls and 4 messages from Rhagav and my phone was on silent mode

_____________________________________
Rhagav ::' sorry couldn't meet you  in the morning, btw where are you?' 7 am
Rhagav ::'Have you went to Dhruv's place'  6:20 pm
Rhagav ::'ok call me back when you see the messages '  7:20pm
Rhagav ::' Ik you are pissed but please don't stop answering my calls' 7:30pm
_

____________________________________

I choose to leave a test 'Yes I'm at Dhruv's place, not gonna be back tonight'

After a while Dhruv called both of us in the hall, coming out I was Aditi and I are twinning "Wow, we are-"
"Twining " we said and laughed,  Dhruv just made cringing face and shrugged his shoulder "ok listen we all are gonna go out for dinner today so I hope you ladies are ready "
"Yeahhh we are too tired to change, and anyway it's just us at the dinner, no fancy people or stuff so I guess I will dry my hair and that's all" Aditi said and I nooded,  couldn't agree more really we are hell tired. 

So she went up to blow dry her hair along with Dhruv who would probably take a shower and then we can go for dinner.

At around 8 pm all of us were ready to go to dinner and we choose our all time favorite Dosa corner of Delhi. I settle at the back seat of the car while Aditi took the passanger seat and Dhruv was busy again talking to someone, "who is he speak to" I asked
"I also don't know, probably some friend" Aditi glanced outside the window and shrugged looking at me. 
And we started chit chatting and Gossiping for a while....

______________________________________

Thank ypu for reading, I will meet you in thr next chapter.

Bye bye...
-pritihearts
Love love 💕 💓