9. Revelations in the underground garden

Freen woke up from the deep slumber. She saw Becky sleeping peacefully. Thoughts of the night running her head. Thank god she was able to save herself....

Yesterday night...
Deek left for the other room after dinner. Freen and Becky were alone. Becky's body was trembling. Becky was fighting inside, struggling to regain her true self. But Anil's soul overtook her, suppressing her thoughts.

Becky's soul was trapped within her own body.Throughout the night, Freen observed Becky's body trembling and fighting.Finally Anil's soul wins. She hugged Freen and said "Pin, let's do something naughty tonight!"

Freen gulped hard and looked at Becky. Her body became numb and her mind filled with thoughts of what Becky can do. She said nervously "Anil I'm sleepy let's just cuddle and sleep."

Becky's face became sad but she agreed. That was a great relief.

Freen woke up and without disturbing Becky's beauty sleep she came out of the room. Deek was standing in the corridor and she greeted her . Deek offered her a cup of coffee and Freen took it gladly. They stared at the palace, the place that's changing their life.

Freen engrossed in her thoughts. How she would save Becky? What can she do now? God please give me a way! Then, suddenly she remembered. Freen hurriedly went to the room and Deek just stood there confused. Freen bought a big dairy from the room. Deek said "What's that Freen?"

Freen said "This will give us answers, don't worry."

Deek said "Don't tell me it's Pin dairy?"

Freen said "Yes it's my diary."

Deek said "What you're..."

Freen said "I mean I'm Pin's renaissance."

Deek exclaimed "Oh."

Freen said "Let's go somewhere where we can read this in silence"

Deek nodded and said "Let's go I know a place."

Freen followed Deek. Deek smiled; she had a huge crush on Freen. Deek feels Freen is so adorable and cute, and even... sexy.

They walked to a secret place. Deek went down the hall to an Underground place. The tunnel stretched before them, its walls adorned with centuries-old tapestries and flickering torches casting eerie shadows. The air was heavy with the scent of damp earth, and the sound of distant whispers echoed in the darkness, adding to the sense of foreboding that permeated the hidden passageway.

Freen frowned her brows and said "How do you know there is a tunnel here?"

Deek looked at Freen's eyes and said, "I know everything around here, Babe."

Freen scoffed and said "What! Babe?"

Deek smiled naughty and said "why not you are so cute."

Freen looked back at Deek and said "Are you being serious right now?"

Deek laughed out and said, "I was just joking around, and you should see your expression, Freen."

She laughed out loud to hide the pain inside. Freen laughed too and they went inside the tunnel. Deek showed her a hidden garden inside there with a bench. Freen said "Woww it's a great place Deek."

Freen touched Deek's shoulder while giving her the compliment. Deek's cheeks blushed so hard. Like her happiness has no control. She adored Freen a lot, she sees her as more than friend. Unfortunately, Freen sees only Becky.

Freen sat down on the bench and looked at Deek who was blushing and engrossed in her own thoughts. Freen said "Oi Deek come sit here." She pointed at the space beside her. Deek blushed harder and said "No I'll sit here."

Deek finally sat front of Freen to adore every features of her face. Freen opened the book and started to read.

The book contained the sorrow and battles of Anil and Pin. Freen's eyes welled up with tears as she read the book. Her facial expression was filled with sorrow and sadness. The book said Pin was Anil's step sister!

Pin's mom Queen Alice was Kings first lover. They married but Alice got pregnant to some other man. When King got to know about the betrayal he threw her away from the kingdom with her daughter..

Pin on other hand grew alone because of her mother deeds. She suffered a lot since childhood. No proper food , no water nor home! She was fully suffering without a shelter and warmth. Her mom didn't look after her properly and died early. But then King showed mercy on her and bought Pin to the palace only to be his daughter's maid.

Anil was a naughtiest queen ever. She enjoyed her childhood and had all the luxurious. She met Pin who was 4 years older than her when she was 16 years. They both stayed together all the time. Anil being naughty did all the mischievous but as Pin came to her life she got serious about her life. Slowly they grew feelings for each other unknowingly.

Even though Pin hesitated at first because of fear of the king. Anil made it difficult to resist her. Of course she was so cute and hot . She successfully made Pin fall in love with her!

..................

Thank you all for completing 150 votes. As promised here is the next chapter.

Enjoy reading 😊.