• 7 •

A week later, it was mostly peaceful, 'mostly' since Lucifer and Alastor would still fight about the smallest thing ever, everyone was getting used to it now and it hasn't been even a month of their marriage.

A gentle knock was heard from the door, " I'll get it! " Charlie yelled as she approached the door and open it " Hello Sinner! What brings you to the Hazbin Hotel today? " she asked, as she looked at the sinner outside, it was one of the cannibals, she had a long brown haired tied to a low ponytail. She was wearing a hat and was carrying an umbrella. Her outfit was odd as in she wears more of the masculine clothes instead.

" Hello! I heard that this was a place for redemption? " The cannibal waved at her a little as she asked looking at the princess who was beaming with happiness, this would be the fourth guest they have that was willing to be redeemed.

" Yep! You've come to the right place! " Charlie squealed happily " Come in! " she said, moving a bit to the side to let her in, as she stepped in she gave a little bow to the princess before making her way to the couches and sit on it.

" New guest, doll? " Angel asked sucking a popsicle suggestively, which made the cannibal give him a slight disgust look " Yeah!! So first off, What's your name? "

" Name is Stacie " she said as she stand up and offered her hand for the princess to shake.

" Welcome to the Hazin Hotel Stacie! " Charlie said as she was bouncing up and down and went up to hug her tightly, which made the cannibal jump at the sudden touch before sighing and patting the princess's back.

" So any reason you wanted to be redeemed? "
Charlie asked as she let go of the cannibal and sat down at the couch, inviting her to sit beside her, Stacie took the invitation " for a.... special someone that was- a friend " she answered.

" Oh! That's understandable! " Charlie said as she patted her back a bit " Don't worry most patrons here are with the same reason? " she assured her which got her a slight smile from the cannibal " Anyways! I should get you a room you can stay on! I'll be right back! "

" Special someone? Let me guess a lover? " Angel asked leaning on the table front of him, Stacie looked at him before she nodded.

Charlie came back with a room key in hand and handed it to her, after a few minutes everyone was gathered around the lobby, Stacie was deadass confused as hell but it was just another of those bonding activities.

Lucifer and Alastor were insulting each other on the way, Husk was grumbling and regretting promising the princess that he would join the activity fully, Niffty was just sitting on Cherri's head, the two Cyclops talking about chaos and such.

The blonde girl cleared her throat, getting everyone's attention " So this bonding activity today will involve leaving the hotel! " Cherri raised hand to ask something " Sounds cool and all but who is gonna protect this hotel? "

"I'm glad you asked Cherri! Answering your question, I have spoken to my dads over here and they will cast a barrier over it while we are out " Charlie replied looking at her dads who were smiling at her. 'Dads? Didn't know the devil was gay and had a husband, good for him, congrats' Stacie thought.

" We are going in pairs! So go ahead and pick a partner! " Charlie announced happily.

Angel looked at Cherri, who in return made a smirk before looking at the bartender and back to the spider giving him a thumbs up.

Of course Vaggie picked Charlie, Angel then picked Husk, Cherri picked Niffty and the two was forced to pick each other, forgetting that Stacie was sitting there, avoiding them both as much as possible.