• 12 •

When Lucifer woke up, he saw himself laying his head on the radio demon's chest, he didn't want to move so he just stayed like that until Alastor woke up, when he did wake up, Lucifer pretended that he hasn't woke up yet.

Alastor slowly moved the King's head off before he sat up, he took off the blankets and got up, he looked around before he summoned his staff and teleported away.

He got up from his bed and looked around before he got off and change out of his pj's to his usual outfit, he took his hat with him and headed downstairs, he was greeted by his daughter " Oh Dad your back! " she waved at him, Lucifer just smiled and responded " Yeah, I'm finally back, anyways Char-Char I got something to show you! " He then took off his hat, grab a sphere inside and gave it to Charlie as he put on his hat back.

Charlie looked at it confused before her dad tapped it trice and it showed Sir Pentious " What do you need your majesty- Oh! Hello " Charlie was shocked then she looked closer at the snake " You got redeemed?! " She sequeled happily, everyone was curious who's she talking to so they approached her and were shocked to see Sir Pentious " YOUR FUCKING ALIVE? " Cherri screamed looking at the sphere.

" Hello miss Bomb! " Pentious said nervously
" Where are you asshole? " Cherri asked as she grab the sphere " I am in Heaven " She was shocked, what did he say? In heaven? " How? "

" Well that's the thing, I don't exactly know.. " He answered before he was greeted by someone in Heaven " Oh! Sir Pentious! Who are you talking to? “ She asked and looked at the sphere, revealing that it was just Emily at the other side " Oh my goodness, Hi! Are you Miss Cherri Bomb, Pentious kept talking about? " She asked before Pentious pulled the orb away from her and he whispered " Emily, don't say that out loud "

" Did I hear Emily? " Charlie asked approaching Cherri, who gave the orb back to her, Emily showed up again on the sphere and was squealing " Charlie! Hi! It's been so long since we've met! " they were both squealing out of joy being so happy that they can saw each other again.

Lucifer smiled softly seeing this before he made his way to the kitchen, as he entered he saw Alastor making breakfast, he looked at the King for a second before he turned his attention back to his cooking, he was making Jambalaya, his favourite

Lucifer made his way to the stove and started making pancakes, they cooked their respective food in silence. They didn't even dare to look at each other after a while Alastor made a mistake and accidentally burned his finger, Lucifer looked at him, grabbed his hand and healed it.

Alastor took his hand back before going back to cooking in silence, after they finished they set it up at the dinning table before calling everyone " Breakfast is ready! " Lucifer yelled as he took a seat, everyone came in and Charlie was really happy that her hotel worked, she was excited all the way to the dining rooms.