Chapter Five: Mama's boy

I decided to change Uriel and Jophiel's genders and Added Leo as he's a popular archangel in the fandom, you'll see the previous chapters are updated accordingly   

~ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚~

    "So uhm, we kinda only have Luci's old room and one guest room up so everyone one is sharing a room with someone else" Gabriel does jazz hands as he looks at his brother's small family with a fake smile.

    "We all know who's sharing a room with who right? Wait you never replaced my ol-" Lucifer starts

    "AH HAHAHAH HOW ABOUT YOU GO IN YOUR ROOM HAHAHAHA" Michael raises his voice, pushing Lucifer and Alastor in Lucifer's old room.

"That was quite something, don't you agree?" Alastor states, pinning his ears back. Lucifer quickly flips him off before he walks to the bed. He plops down on it and just takes a few deep breaths. "I am going out, don't do anything you'll regret"

"Yeah go nuts" Lucifer says, barely paying attention. Alastor walks out the door, gently closing it behind him. "Wait. Did he say he's going out? SHIT-"

✥ Meanwhile, with Alastor ✥

"Hello good chum! I was wondering you could possibly let me visit someone who is here in Heaven?" Alastor looks up a Michael, his smiles obviously seeming strained.

"Yeah sure, who?" Michael says nonchalantly.

"My mother, Abigail Hartfelt" Alastor glances at the ground.

"Oh yeah. Hmmmm" A golden paper spawns in Michael's hands, he gives it to the deer "This should tell you where she is, how to get there, how to get back here, and me and other Archangels should be able to contact you through it. We've never tested that last part, but that's how we made that specific kind of paper. Anyways, off you go! Don't kill anyone please!" Michael smiles as Alastor walks away, staring at the paper intensely. He speed walks out of the palace and onto the streets of Heaven, not even looking up once. He just watches his movement in the paper and follows the directions to his mother's location. He bumps into Winners, he apologizes but still doesn't look up. He eventually reaches the door to a small cottage in a village off to the side of the main city of Heaven. The radio demon raises his fist to the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

    The door creaks opens, a poofy haired creole women in behind the door. "Oh- Hello! Who are you, dear?" She asks, slightly scared of the deer Sinner in front of her.

    "It's me, Mama. It's Alastor" His smiles softens and he has a tear in his eye. The women's eyes widen.

    "Al? I haven't seen you around before, where in heaven do you live?" His mother's smiles, inviting him in.

    "I don't live in Heaven. I was sent to hell" His steps in and places a hand on the back of his neck.

    "Well then, where do you live in hell?" She continues to smile and motions for Alastor to sit down on the couch next to her. He obliges and does as she says.

    "I live in the Hazbin Hotel. It's a hotel run by Lucifer's daughter to redeem sinner. I must admit I've grown quite fond of its residents"

    "So you've yourself a family down in hell? Do you have a husband or wife yet? Maybe some grandbabies for me?" Her eyes shimmers as she clasps her hands together.

    "I have 3 daughters! Charlie, Vaggie, and Niffty! None of them may be biological but their still my daughters" His smiles softens once again "I have no husband or wife yet though" He lies and his ears pin back.

    "Awwww, well when you get one you better call me!"

    "I can't ma-"

    "And when can I meet your daughters?" She places her hands on both of Alastor's arms, Rosie style.

    "Well Charlie and Vaggie are here, Niffty is back down in hell because she would... uhm... mostly likely had stabbed multiple angels by now..." Alastor sighs.

    "You better get your daughters to me before you leave, dear! I can't wait to meet the darlings!" Abigail is already fawning over them and she hasn't even met them yet, just like Rosie.

    "How have you been, Mama? I'm sure it's wonderful here in heaven" The radio demon asks. His ears pin back at the constant reminder of Rosie, realizing the reason he was such good friends with Rosie.

    "Well it's much better now that I've seen you! I've missed you so so so much! I need to hear more about you, what is the names of your friends? How are you here? How's hell?" She questions, clearly excited to see her only child.

    "Slow down, Ma. My friends are..." He pauses for a moment, thinking of whom he considers his friends "Rosie, Husker, Angel dust, Sir Pentious, and Cherri bomb" He speaks slowly, especially when he says Cherri bomb and Sir Pentious. "I'm here for a meeting. And hell is nice, free to do whatever I please, and I get to Voodoo and stuff!" He conveniently leaves out the parts where he murders and devours sinners. "Please tell me how your live ha-" The paper makes a sound and he quickly glances at it. It's a call from one of the archangels, he places his hand on the square at the top of the paper. "Hello, Azrael"

    "You're Dumbo husband drank like, How much, Mike?" He pauses "Like 4 and half bottles of whiskey"

    "Again? And he is NOT my husband!" Alastor responds quickly.

    "You literally have matching rings, admit it, you're married to the king of hell!"

    "Fine" Alastor pins his ears back

    "Anyways what I'm saying is, get back here and handle your wasted Husband" The box disappears and Abigail starts to fawn again.

    "You're married to the king of hell? I'm so so so proud! I however, do not, appreciate you lying to me. But at this point I don't care! You have to bring your husband and Daughters to me! Now go get your man!" She waves, pushing Alastor's out the door. Alastor opens his mouth but the door is already shut behind him. He just starts to walk back to the Palace to get his drunk ass husband.

~ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚~

Words: 1069

Heyyyy! Here's and Alastor focused chapter, I think the next one will be a Luci and Archangels focused chapter! If you have any suggestions please leave a comment!
-Sylveon (╹◡╹)♡