Chapter 17

Lucifer had arrived at the hotel and Charlie lead him to the Alastor's room where (Y/N)'s wound was leaking blood constantly. The Radio Demon didn't want Lucifer to touch his wife, but knew it was the only way for her to heal.

"Are you alright, (Y/N)?" The King of Hell asked, worry in his eyes as he walked over and sat on the bed, not caring about permission. Charlie was standing next to Alastor who was on the other side of the bed, holding (Y/N)'s hand. Razzle and Dazzle were curled up the bed, snoring lightly. "Can you take off your shirt so I can heal you?" Lucifer didn't want to invade any privacy, so Charlie took this moment to wake up Razzle and Dazzle before leaving the room, but Alastor stayed at her side, not liking the idea of this, so he made some static growls as they both looked at the protective demon.

"A-Alastor... L-Let him do what he has to do..." (Y/N) told him as he just nodded and put his hands behind his back, gripping his staff tightly as Lucifer removed her shirt, leaving her in her bra and the fluff that covered her body. Alastor watched as well and saw the tuffs of fur on her shoulders. Dark red and dark blue tuffs. "B-Be careful, L-Lucifer..."

"I will, (Y/N). Don't you worry." Lucifer smiled at her before his hands started to glow a dim yellow, before pressing down onto her stomach, making her whine in pain, gripping onto the sheets. Everyone watched at the wound starting to close and healing, and all was left was a purple mark which would heal overtime. "Here." (Y/N) watched as Lucifer nipped at his wrist and placed it near her mouth. "Have some. It'll help with the healing and will stop it from hurting again."

The look of disgust was visible on the hybrid's face as the yellow blood dripped onto her jaw and she then breathed in and wrapped her lips around the wound and started to suck the blood from his wrist. The blood tasted sweet, with hints of iron. It tasted pretty good, but it was still blood which made her stomach turn, but she knew if Alastor had this chance then he would feel like heaven.

When (Y/N) pulled away, licking the blood from her jaw and he healed up his wrist and smiled happily at his work.

"You'll be okay now." Lucifer started to speak, pulling his sleeve back down. "Any problems, call me, okay, (N/N)?"

"Okay, Luci. Thank you soo much for helping me."

"No worries. You be careful now." He then disappeared and Alastor let out a huff of relief.

"I'll never get used to his annoying presence." He mummbled to himself and handed (Y/N) her shirt. "Get dressed, my dear. I'll make you something to eat before me and Charlie leave for Cannibal Town."

"Can I come with you?" (Y/N) asked curiously, ears sticking up straight.

"No. Stay here and make sure to heal. The cannibals will be able to tell you still have this mark, and will try to attack... Maybe."

"Aww..." Her ears fell flat and his own ears followed before they hugged gently and he stroked her hair.

"Don't you worry, when I get back, we can watch it get dark together?"

"See the stars?" The Radio Demon chuckled at this. "Oh yeah. Hell."

"Not to worry, my dear. I have been looking for stuff before realizing we're in Hell."

---

(Y/N) saw Vaggie walking slowly down the hallways so she ran over and smiled to her and then it dropped when she saw her upset.

"Vags, what's wrong?"

"Why is Alastor such an asshole?" She asked suddenly making her hum in confusion. "Surely, you can see it, (Y/N)? You're nothing like him. He made a deal with Charlie which will end badly because... It's him."