Chapter 21

Okay... A few things have now changed the last few weeks. Let's open up the list, shall we?

1) The Hazbin Hotel has now been rebuilt to be bigger and better. It has more colour to it... Mainly brighter.

2) There was a statue of Sir Pentious outside in the main yard which also resembles a fountain that Lucifer created from Charlie's request.

3) The vacation was booked and everyone was going next Tuesday. Lucifer and Alastor has already gotten their own little minions to watch over the Hotel while they are away. How did Alastor agree to go. One word. Begging.

4) Vox and Valentino are now a couple. What a surprise.

5) Alastor was still the host of the Hotel along with Charlie, but Lucifer is like also in charge now because of the power he holds. He is back up and moving now with no complaints of the nasty wounds on his chest which are now large scars.

6) Cherri Bomb is now a resident to attempt to get redeemed, but isn't all too interested. Guess she wants to do something that Sir Pentious used to do. After all, he confessed his love to her and then died. Poor girl.

7) Vaggie and Carmilla Carmine now have an alliance with each other. That means they contact each other about bits and bobs. Whether that'll be information or requests for weapons or meetings.

8) (Y/N)'s antler has now grown back to normal which now feels stronger than ever.

And... That is about the end of the list.

---

"Hey, Alastor!?" Charlie ran over to the Deer Demon, but not before tripping over herself and dropping the pile of papers with her. Alastor watched as she fell face first into the floor and held back a snicker. "Ugh..." The Princess immediately sat up and began to sort the papers out. "Oh, there you are! Anyways, I have been going through some papers that sinners want to have a chance to be redeemed and requesting to come to the Hotel! Isn't that great!?"

"Yes, my dear." Alastor helped her up and placed the papers on the table. "However, I don't think we should allow them in when we have a vacation coming up next week. After all, that could trash the place, and we don't want a repeat of repairing, don't you think?"

"Oh, fuck, yes! You're right!" Charlie was determind to still give sinners a chance at redemption. They still haven't gotten any words from Heaven yet and they would've thought Heaven would've said something now that Adam has died.

Or has he?

"Argh-!" Alastor gripped his head in his hands and took a few steps back from the sudden pounding.

"Al?" The 'young' demon looked at her friend and saw him clutching his head like he was in serious pain, but his ears are pointing completely straight up. That means he is angry.

It didn't take long before Alastor calmed down and looked at Charlie, clearing his throat.

"Sorry, my dear. What were you saying?"

"I didn't say anything, but are you okay?"

"Of course!" His voice raised in tone and he chuckled a little. "Just a little headache - an after effect of everything that has gone on!"

"I hope so, Alastor. Okay, I'll set these folders aside since the vacation will be happening soon. Being on a boat sounds amazing! Have you ever been on a boat before, Al?" Charlie asked curiously sitting down next to the demon who seemed to be more tired for some reason.

"I have not." Alastor answered honestly. "But who knows, maybe something eventful will happen while out there."

"Like a whale appearing!?"