The Princess and her Jewelry

The Jewelry maker Izuku Midoriya  was well known of making Jewelry. Thing is he worked at a company where they make Jewelry and Watches alike. One day he overheard that the Princess of another nation was in town and had a broken set of jewelry. Of course Izuku showed up and fixed it for her like it was a piece of cake. After he fixed it for her he nodded and went on about his business as she grew attracted to him and wanted to know who he was and where he worked at and lived. After Izuku made it to work he got his usual get scolded for no apparent reason even if he got there very early. This person does not like Izuku due to him getting all the attention and that person is none other than Katsuki Bakugo. Due to him not getting no attention at all he is decided to fuck up and put the plane on Izuku each and every time that led to him quitting which Katsuki wanted him to get fired as Izuku new life has been a blessing in disguise soon after as the person he helped returned him the favor and asked him something he was never expecting to see nor hear.

 Due to him not getting no attention at all he is decided to fuck up and put the plane on Izuku each and every time that led to him quitting which Katsuki wanted him to get fired as Izuku new life has been a blessing in disguise soon after as the ...

Ship