Part fifteen

You truly have made my life better, even though it had a sad ending. You helped me through a lot of things, and I want you to be there when I'm a good person. I've been running away from my dad's bullets for a long time, so now I'm just going to do the right thing and stand there, and if he kills me then so be it. He will be the one in the wrong then.
Thank you. Just thank you. I know some of my words have been harsh in this, but I do need to start expressing my feelings, even if it makes me look weak. Even though I do not speak to you, I pick up on little things, you once sent me a text saying that you were an unfixable person, I always said that I still do because it is true, can I just say, you are going to be fixed, your gonna get married and have the best future self. So don't you fucking dare listen to that little voice in your head? You will win no matter what.
It's taking forever to get over you, every time I look or think about you I cry, I love you I do.
But the thing is if I would never be able to be with you I can't put myself through that. It hurts.
Hurts too bad.
Life throws things at you all the time, but not going to lie I wasn't expecting this.
Lyra asked me out last night, I had to say no though, I can't be in a relationship right now, it's too hard for me. I'm scared of hurting you, to be honest, even though I barely speak to you I feel like I'm going to lose my shit and not be able to control it anymore.