26. 7 vows

Abhiveer's POV~

I was indulged in the talks of Taara and her cousins, just as my gaze shifted to Reyansh's.

And he seemed fixated into his phone checking things with frowned eyebrows.

Excusing myself from the people I was in his direction. As if feeling my gaze on him, his head shoot up meeting mine with his own thunder ones.

Definitely something' wrong!

"What's the matter?"

"Bhai, our shipment was ambushed while on their way to the hotel."

I eyes swept through the crowd searching for my best friend but I didn't find him anywhere.

Where is he?

"He's currently on his flight to Italy. To take care of the matter." Reyansh's voice made me turn my focus and search for another person.

My eyes soon lock on a figure between the seating arrangement, Mehu. Seated with Chachi Sa and Chacha Sa.

"What did he told her?" When I didn't hear anything in reply I turned my attention back to Reyansh and said,

"He left without telling her?"

He nodded and i frowned my eyebrows. Why would he do that?

"He didn't wanted to upset her than she already was and said he'll be back before she knows about it."

I doubt that.

I retrieved my phone in the hopes it connect with his and I could reason with him.

But as the phone screen lit up I was meet with a message from my best friend.

'Hey! Strong Man.

I know I left in the middle of your marriage. But forgive me for leaving without telling you, yet again.

Why does it feel like I'm writing a love letter to my lover... Hahaha.

Well, the main reason for me to inform this to you is Mehu jii, My wife. I know I left without telling her but I need you to take care of her and our baby. And protect them until I can get back to them.

You'll do that for me, right Bestie?

And We should't leave our men when they need us. That's what we had always made sure of.

So you cannot be angry at me for leaving? Can you?

They mean a family to us who protect us and our family from the dangers being the proud shield they are.

So, I decided to go but worry not I'll be back as soon as I can. And before you all know about this.'

Naintara's POV~

Just as Abhi left to walk to Reyansh Bhai my eyes met with the mischievous one of Priya.

I smile a mischievous one. Hehe! I know what's going to happen.

Priya picked a glass of juice from the waiter passing by and walked in the direction of Abhi.

What's she going to do? This wasn't our plan?

My head shoot up to meet Sadhana's.

My third bestie! Yes bestie. How? We all have been together since our school days and we are a shield to each other.

But as we graduated our school and passed on in search for a best college. She was packing her bags to move back to Gujarat. Her village.

And we had missed her since then even though we had our regular video meetups and day-to-day calls.