Quiz | Which Character Am I?

Hey y'all!! I've been wanting to do this 'Which Character Am I?' quiz for a while!

This quiz uses the characters of my three bxb books—six characters in total. And there's a little character profile for each of them at the bottom, once you find out which one you are! ALSO IM SORRY IF THOSE ARE MEAN, I LOVE YOU ALL.

How to play: under each question comment your answer and at the bottom of the page you can calculate your score to find out which character you are!

Disclaimer: all these questions are dumb and the character profiles are dumb too (my characters are dumb, not you). If you get a shitty description please know that it in no way reflects you (they are all shitty and there's no winning in this game).

QUESTIONS!!!
Comment your answer for each one to keep track!

1. What do you like to read?

A. EVERYTHING
B. Emotional poetry (but I'd never admit it)
C. Anything gay
D. Wattpad
E. Instruction manuals
F. I'm illiterate

2. What's your favourite animal?

A. Anything except bees, I'll fight them!
B. None of them
C. Dogs
D. Big dogs
E. Whatever's easiest to look after
F. Cats

3. How are your cooking skills?

A. Sets your crush on fire
B. Have never stepped foot in a kitchen
C. Looks exquisite but tastes like crap
D. Looks like crap but tastes good
E. Basic. Just like you
F. doesn't look good. doesn't taste good

4. What type of stuff do you fall into, or off of?

A. Falls in love within 0.2 seconds
B. I don't fall, I jump
C. Everything, but it's not my fault
D. ^I don't know what you're talking about, baby
E. The river is my nemesis
F. Trouble

5. What are you most afraid of?

A. Fire
B. Spiders
C. Everett
D. Hey that's rude
E. Morning people
F. The empty abyss of nothingness after death

6. What's your fatal flaw?

A. Too horny
B. Can't ride a bike
C. Allergic to everything
D. Cannot complete a simple task
E. Zero social skills
F. Useless all around

7. What's your favourite flower?

A. Verbenas
B. I hate anything pretty (except that pretty boy in math class)
C. Get them away from me
D. Buttercups
E. Spring flowers
F. Tree

Now comment here which letter you got most!!! —>

If you got mostly <insert letter> then you are;

Mostly A - Ethan
The picture of innocence but secretly a perv. Will annoy the heck out of anyone within twenty feet. Disney kid and Star Wars fan (aka delusional). Casually chomping on a notebook. Final thoughts: I have seen straighter things at pride parades.

Mostly B - James
Tries your best to be bad. Thinks you're public enemy #1 but you're a cute little bunny. Hates everything, or at least pretends to. Terrible at football. Arch nemesis is a banana peel. Lowkey depressed and starved for love.

Mostly C - Clementine
Crippling anxiety but looks good in stockings. Your superpower is that you can overcome anything. New day, new obstacle, but somehow you're still alive. You have the patience of a saint, mate...and you're going to NEED it. Voted mostly likely to explode from blushing.

Mostly D - Everett
What can I say, you're pure chaos. You could burn down the house while trying to make a sandwich. You could kill twenty pedestrians while riding a push bike. Honestly, you're a menace. Pretty eyes though.

Mostly E - Lukas
You're effortlessly cool and very ripped. You have great taste in music, but you don't look down on the less cultured. Willing to lie to impress your crush. Can name every flower. Can't express a single feeling.

Mostly F - Andrew
You're the stupid one in the relationship. Loves kittens but will squish them to death. Your only friend is the Snot Picker of Nostriltown who is paid to hang out with you. Your claim to fame is being the only one who can make a bigger mess in the kitchen than Everett. Always down to try dumb stuff.

_____

This is the end of the quiz! Drop a comment if you had anything in common with your character profiles ┗(^0^)┓

All in all, whichever character you got, you all have one thing in common:
🌈You're hella gay🌈

P.S: in case you didn't recognize a couple of these characters, Luke and Ethan are from 'Can't Get You Out of My Head (please get out of my head I'm begging)' and James and Andrew are from 'Hell's Angel,' both of which can be found on my profile!

Hope you enjoyed this quiz!! Till next time! :D