Chapter 8

21:00

Me and Ella were sitting in bed in silence while I was scrolling on my phone and Ella was watching The Middle. Then all of a sudden Ella began talking.

"I'm sorry we didn't really get along growing up. I don't want to blame anyone but it was kinda our coach's fault. They were always comparing us and putting us up against each other. " She said, her voice cracking with emotion.

"Why are you saying sorry? It wasn't your fault, " I said looking towards her as she wiped away a tear that had fallen.

Seeing her cry broke my heart. She doesn't like fighting. It was my fault she just wanted to be friends but I hated her. But I don't hate her anymore.

I went and climbed into her bed next to her and brought her in closer to me so she could cry on my shoulder.

----

"Madison? Ella? Are you guys awake?" Georgia said through the door.

I slowly got up to let her in. "Hey Georgia," I said.

"Is it alright if I sleep in here tonight, my room's really cold and I don't know how to fix it," She said.

"Sure," I replied crawling back into Ella's bed.

"You guys are adorable," Georgia said giving me a look.

"What, she was upset," I said

"Awww," Ella said quietly.

"Shut up or I'll move and cuddle with Georgia,"

"No thank," Georgia said "Now let's be quiet so I can sleep."

____

THE NEXT MORNING, 7:00

I gently slipped out of bed trying not to wake up Ella who was still cuddled into my side, so that I could go to the gym. I got changed quickly and quietly snuck out of the room, to let them sleep some more.

 I got changed quickly and quietly snuck out of the room, to let them sleep some more

^Gym fit

"Hey," Lucy said walking in while I was doing some Mid Cable Chest Fly.

"Hey Luc,"

"How are you?"

"Tired,"

"How can you be tired you went up to your room to go to bed at like 7 last night?"

"I guess I just didn't sleep well. Georgia came into my room last night so I shared a bed with Ella,"

"Awww," Lucy smirked.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked her.

"Sure,"

"Growing up, I hated her. We were always in competition with each other and I guess it made me angry so we always had like small fights," I spat out.

"I could tell you didn't really like her at the beginning of camp but Ella definitely had a thing for you," She replied. She's got to be joking.

"Surely not, where did you get that from?"

"Oh, how can you not tell?"

"How am I meant to know," I said shocked. She didn't reply just left me shocked alone in the gym.

When I pulled myself together a bit more. I grabbed my stuff and headed back towards my room.

I barged straight into the room and dragged Georgia out of the room into the corridor.

"What was that for?"

"Lucy told me something about Ella in the gym and now I'm confused," I told her. Georgia just smirked at me like she already knew.

"Confused about what?"

"Lucy!" I said looking away from her smirk towards the ground with my cheeks burning red.

"OMG, you like her!" She said catching on.

"Georgia Stanway, Shut the hell up she's in there!" I whisper yelled aggressively indicating to the room with my eyes.

SHORTER CHAPTER JUST TO BUILD A BIT <3