Chapter 16

23:00

Madison's POV

"Can we get something to eat?" Georgia asked for like the 100th time.

"We've only just got here. Please can you just shut up!" I said.

"I'm hungry!"

"We're not even at our gate yet!"

"Fine, when we get to our gate can we?"

"GEORGIA!"

"Sorry,"

We walked through the airport with the team for about 3 more minutes before we finally got to our gate.

"Flight leaves at 12. Make sure if you go anywhere you're back by at least a quarter to." Sarina said.

"Can we grab something to eat now?" Georgia asked.

"Yes, Geo," I said taking a deep breath. "What's open?"

We then continued to follow Georgia through the airport, looking for anything that was open. We found a bunch of little stuff open with snack-type things but Georgia wouldn't have it and wanted actual food.

"Can we just get food on the plane?" Ella asked.

"Fine. Let's get a snack from here and then go back," Georgia agreed.

"Could you not have said that like 10 minutes ago?" I said.

Georgia was taking ages trying to pick out a snack so I just grabbed a big bag of crisps for me and Ella to share. Georgia ended up choosing a smaller bag of crisps, popcorn, Haribo and apple juice.

Once we got back to our gate, the 3 of us sat down crowded around Ella's phone watching a movie.

Lucy then walked over. "Oooh," she said, I assumed she wanted to watch the film with us so I moved over slightly closer to Ella but was I wrong. "Can I have some?" She asked pointing at Georgia's haribo.

"No. Wanna watch the movie with us,"

"Please?"

"No,"

"Please?"

"No,"

"Pretty please?"

"No,"

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"NO!"

"Pretty please with a cherry on top and -"

"GEORGIA PLEASE JUST GIVE HER SOME SWEETS!" Ella said. "And Lucy please be quiet we're trying to watch a film."

"Fine. You can have ... 3" she said handing her a few causing Lucy to smile and shut up.

"We're surrounded by kids," Ella said.

"Maybe we should carry Haribo with us always. That's the quietest and calm I've seen her." I said looking at Lucy who was now sitting next to Georgia watching the film with us.

I just looked at the girls who are supposed to be some of the older ones watching Finding Dory intently.

----

2:00

Ella's POV

We got to the hotel at like 2 am. Everyone was exhausted so it was so quiet on the plane.

Everyone was roomed with the same people to make it easier but this time the rooms are connected to another room.

"We call rooming with Ella and Madison!" Georgia yelled holding Alessia's hand up in the air with hers.

"I really don't care. It's 2 in the morning," Sarina said. "Everyone just grab your room kets and go to sleep. We have training tomorrow afternoon so you guys can sleep in a bit."

We all headed to our rooms, the second we got in Madison just fell to the floor.

"I don't wanna move," She complained.

"Go to sleep," Alessia said from her and Georgia's room.

"You're gonna be sore in the morning if you sleep down there. Come on," I said trying to get her off the floor.

"Fine," she said standing up and slumping towards a bed as I helped move her suitcase from the middle of the floor.