Care for me.

Honestly, Reo stayed too long because he did not return to blue lock that night. You weren't complaining necessarily, but your brother definitely was.

Still, what he did was sweet. You caught a fever and he stayed by your side the whole night. He even went to a store, and bought you 'real' food as he called it because he believed you could not live on just bread.

The boy cooked for you, made your bed for you, he carried you and even tucked you in. Your fever was the last thing you were worried about. There was only one thing on your mind - how much Reo was affecting you. Your heart beat sped up when you felt his hands graze your face when he pulled up the covers for just a split second.

All it took was a second of touch for you to start feeling like that. This was a problem, right? Yet, your heart took control of your mind. It does that when you get sick. You make decisions that your brain, body, and soul knows will be regretted by the time your mind is clear.

"Tinky Winky, is that you?" You asked him, eyes barely open. Reo froze before smiling at the fact you thought he was the purple Teletubby. "Tinky Winky won't leave me. Come here, won't you lay down too?" Your voice almost longing for something.

Reo didn't know what to do except get in that bed. You laid down on your bed, hands wrapped around Reo as you closed your eyes completely, and succumbed to the temptation of slumber.

So as you woke up this morning to find him still in your house you were shocked. However, your mind immediately went blank as you remembered last night. "I'm genuinely going to commit suicide." You said to yourself before yelling that you were showering so he should stay away.

When you were done, you went downstairs and ate the breakfast Reo had tried to make for you. Honestly, he wasn't the best cook as he never really had to cook for himself. "I made you toast, and err, hot chocolate." He said nervously. You simply smiled at him as you took a bite of the toast. "It's yummy!" You exclaimed playfully.

Little did you know, Reo's smile was for more reasons than one.

So you opened the group chat to see them all freaking out, so you scrolled back a bit and saw a picture of you and Reo cuddling in bed that he sent. You just laughed, like a lot at his antics. "You conniving little shit."

Prisoners

Lil hiori
Hey wsp my g

Bachira
HEYEYEYYS Y/NNIE

Isagi
The Reo thing should have been me tbh

Reo
Someone's jealous?

Nagi
Reo..

Reo
I'm sorry my boy

Kunigami
It's absurd, fucking useless guy at that

Lil Hiori
Kunigami, personally, I think you need to shut the fuck up. It was low-key my fault cs I called tht mf tinky Winky

Raichi
HRLP DSINFEID IM LOSING IT??? I SEE IT THOUGH

Rin
No you don't u just want to pretend u do u little shit

Sae
What's got you all pissy

Rin
Your disgusting self gtfo

Lil hiori
You mfs should strive for kindness and peace.

Karasu
Agreed