c'mon sam

(Colbys POV)

After several minutes of digging, I finally spot an arm.
"SAM!" I shout, relieved. We all work on pulling him out and onto my lap, he was pale and covered in cuts and dust. I held his hand, his body cold and lifeless. I heard sirens in the distance as I listened for breathing. I got nothing.
"He hasn't got a pulse" Aaron said, removing his fingers from his neck. Heading those words, I just break down, sobbing. Jake wraps his arms around me as Aaron gives him CPR and Corey goes outside to look for the ambulance. I just squeezed Sam's hand as hard as I could as Aaron attempted to get him breathing. Jake clutched onto me as I screamed Sam's name, sobbing into his hand. I hear a helicopter and sirens in the distance. Aaron just kept pushing on Sam's chest, but to no avail, he wasn't breathing. His lips and eyelids were blue and with little hope, Elton started punching his chest. I just sobbed. I was helpless. My whole body was numb and I had no hope.
"C'mon Sam" Elton begged, continuing to punch him as Aaron carried on with the CPR. The paramedics finally arrived and used a defibrillator on Sam's pale and stiff body. I just kept watching as they tried shocking him back to life, screaming and sobbing as Jake gripped me tightly. Suddenly, everything just went blurry, my head was banging and my ears were ringing. My whole body was shaking and everything went black...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its a bit short. I might finish it later on today or tomorrow but I need motivation :(