𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐌)

Soft Alpha Ishan × introvert Shubman
💌 Requested by one anonymous reader.
🔞Smut containt ahead

--------------------------------------------------------

Shubman groaned when he heard a knock on his door, he quickly took his brush out of his mouth, washing his face to go to the door.

"Have a nice day, sir"

Shubman nodded with a slight smile, recieving the breakfast and a bunch of pink roses.

"Enjoy your favourites Jaan, will pick you up in the evening"

A wide grin spread on his face, his stomach turned when he spotted a "I love you" with small heart at the corner of the sticky note.

Shubman blushed, nuzzling over the soft petals to inhale the scent.
Shubman almost jumped, dimple poking out, he felt too giddy.

Shubman loves when Ishan does these small things for him, always assuring him that he is there for him.

Shubman gill, the closeted omega's life hasn't been the same from past 3 months.

Alongside of being an extreme introvert , the insecurities of Shubman never let him be in peace.

Despite of being an omega Shubman's physic was quiet different from others, he was tall , had broader chest, firm biceps, which made him look like a typical Alpha.

That, in fact made it easier for him to hide his status from the Indian cricket team members.

Because in a team surrounded by alpha's, it's still not the safest for him to come out like that. Even though he trusts all his alpha teammates, it's still good to be safe.

Another reason were his insecurities, after being called as "inappropriate omega" a thousand times by his family, Shubman was too scared to be bullied or hated again.

Untill he got closer to his dear teammate, Ishan. The alpha was too sweet and friendly with him, he always loved to be with his jolly self all the time.

Ishan felt like a sunshine in Shubman's darkness.
The bit of masala in Shubman's boring and silent life.

Shubman's picked up his phone, proceeding to send ishan a small voice message, "I love you too!" With flushed cheeks.

Ishan was always so caring, gentle and understanding with him. When Shubman revealed his secret, Ishan immediately asked him on a date.

Ever since then, Shubman started to feel more valued.

Evening slipped in, when Shubman recieved a phone call from Ishan.

"Hi baby"

"Hey"

"Can I take a shower in your room and go? Ah I am actually all sweaty and your hotel is nearby"

"Of course Ish, come in"

"On my way!"

Well shit.

Shubman felt a sharp pain in his back and his stomach.

All the mood swings since morning is finally making sense, the heat timing totally slipped off shubman's mind.

Fuck, he even forgot to put the heat suppression or scent blocker on!

Shubman got even nervous when Ishan came out of the bathroom, with his towel on.

Ishan's upper body being exposed wasn't also helping his wild up hormones, Shubman felt horribly scared and sad.