𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 (2)

P.s. - Smut🔞 content ahead

"yaaar! Late ho gaya!" Ishan said, rushing through the room.

"Maine uthane ki koshis ki, aap hi the Jo kharrate mar rahe the" Shubman mocked.

"Ae! Mai kharrate nahi marta!" Ishan stopped, being offended.

"Aacha thik hai, jaiye naha li jiye hum kapde aur baki sab rakh denge" Shubman shied shaking his head.

"Ah thank you! I will goo!" Ishan rushed to the bathroom, shubman chuckled shaking his head. Such a kid he is!

Shubman opened the cupboard, taking out Ishan's fresh clothes. Before keeping the set of cloth on the bed, Shubman bit his lips. He nuzzled on Ishan's kurta, inhaling a sweet and manly scent, oh! How shubman loves how the boy smells like.

Alongwith aachaar, books, roses and pretty necklaces, his husband's smell and fluffy hair did take a permanent place in his "favorites" list.

Shubman placed it back in the bed, alongwith all his belongings that he would need in college. Shubman had a sly smile lingered upon his lips, thinking about all the sily things his husband would do, even though his smirk sometimes annoys shubman, he still find that adorable.

Or maybe, a bit hot...

When Ishan came back from his bath, with just a towel wrapped lowly around his waist, his full body on display, shubman visibly gulped.

Ishan smirked , feeling the eyes on him.

"Like it?"

"Yeah.."
Shubman who was in some different while staring at him, replied subconsciously.

Ishan raised his eyebrows, turning his head to see the boy, almost drooling.

"Yeah?"

Shubman soon got out of his thoughts, he realised what he said.

He quickly slap his head before hiding his face in his hand.

"U-um kuch kaam hai hum aye hai!"
Shubman tried to rush out of the room.

But well, he felt a pull on his wrist, bringing him over Ishan.

"Tum kaho to, Aaj college na jau?" Ishan whispered huskily in Shubman's ear.

Shubman turned full red from head to toe.

"Besharam!" Shubi pushed the elder away before running away.

Ishan chuckled, scratching the back of his neck.

The night witnessed the moon again, delicate reflection of calm and soothing light touched Shubman's pretty cheeks, as he sat by their balcony.

Shubman flipped through the pages of a romantic novel, feeling giddy as he read through the cute couples being all adorable.

Strange, love stories always reminds him of Ishan now.

As he thought of the boy, he has to be present as soon a possible.

Shubman felt two familiar arms sneaking around him from behind.

Shubman smiled turning his around to see the boy, "jaldi a Gaye?"

"Aapko Miss Kiya" Ishan replied, burrying his head on his shoulder.

"Humne bhi..." Shubman blushed, holding his husband's busy hands.

"Ishan?"

"Hm?" Ishan replied lazily, too engrossed into the smell of the younger.

"Ishan... I love you ..."
Ishan looked up, meeting the younger's eyes, which sparkled in the moon light. Delicate crimson cheeks adorned with pretty dimples, Ishan can never get enough of the Beauty.