𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (2)

" What? No way! I must say Shubman you have mistaken somewhere?"
Aditi gasped, holding her a cup of cold coffee in her hand.

"I didn't! I am sure he smiled at me..." Shubman said, ears turning slightly red.

"Shubman , I am working here for two years, I really haven't seen him smile, even for once" Aditi, sipping her coffee.
"He is literally a grumpy little minion"

"Really? But he.."

"Good morning, Mr. Gill" Ishan said with a smile, as they met each other outside Ishan's room.

"Good morning sir" shubman would shyly smile back.

Ishan would pass sweet smiles whenever they would have eye contact through the glass, making Shubman's heart flutter.
Shubman would shyly smile back too.

"Sir, may I come in?"

Ishan looked up, smile instantly spreading over his lips.
"Oh, of course, come in"

Shubman shyly smiled back, entering the room.

"Sir, I have checked them all in, please sign them" Shubman said, gently placing the folder on the table.

"Oh great , the way you are grasping onto the work pretty quickly", Ishan looked at him straight in the eyes, the intense gaze making Shubman look down immediately,
"I am impressed, Mr. Gill"

"Thank you Sir.."

They would share sweet smiles everyday, letting both of them know they got soft spot for each other, without the use of words.

Oh!

And the flowers!

Shubman would recieve flowers for every single day, throughout his first week of office.

He always doubted who that was, tried to find out, sometimes arrived early to catch them, but oh! The person must be sly enough , he could never catch their moves!

Even though Shubman made few friends in the office, he was still shy about telling this to others, afraid they might say something.

And, he loves flowers! So there's no loss, they do cheer his mood up every morning.

It was the Monday, when he recieved a bunch of pink Tulips.

Oh! Shubman has tons of tulip pictures saved in his Pinterest board, but he had never seen them in reality.

Shubman squealed, keeping the flowers close to him, he was beyond happy that day.

Ishan was engrossed in watching shubman, being all giggly and excited over the bunch of flowers, rosy cheeks glowing as pretty smiles cause the cute dimples.

"Sirf use tadne se kuch nahi hoga , himmat hai to seedha Jake bol" Mayank berged in, making ishan startle.

"Tujhe kya dikkat hai? Mera wala hai, tu apne Wale ko Jake dekh!" Ishan rolled his eyes.

"Says the one who always says 'mAi GAy wAy nAhi hu'" Mayank mimicked.

Ishan scoffed, "Haan to kisne bola me hu!"

"Wo to bas uske liye" Ishan stares at the boy again with a foolish smile on "Haye.... Kitna pyaara hai.." Ishan dreamily stares, earning a slap on his head from his friend.

"Tera wala mere Wale se chipak Raha hai! Yehi dikkat hai!"
Mayank said and Ishan rose his eyebrows.