Chapter 5: Take back the End

Altar jumped up and slammed his foot on the ground, causing a massive shockwave that knocked back the Netherans and made them break their shields. They turned to Altar and drew their swords.
"Come and get me, you pile of rocks!" Altar said as the Netherans charged at him. They shot magma spikes at Altar but he skillfully blocked them all with his sword and then zoomed at one Netheran and beheaded him. 2 other Netherans summoned axes and threw them at Altar. He dodged one and caught the other and threw it back at them which killed them both. Altar then jumped up and dug his sword into the ground which struck all the Netherans with red lightning. However, the Netherans absorbed the lightning as they grew in speed and strength.
"Oh for Life's sake!" Altar said as one Netheran swiftly tackled Altar and threw him to another Netheran. He juggled Altar in the air and punched him to the ground. Another Netheran pinned Altar down and prepared to kill him until suddenly he was hit by a Holy Beam. Ruth jumped onto the Netheran and dug his into its head, killing it. Ruth then shut his eyes and yelled as the Ender dragons with armour roared and blasted multiple firebeams at the Netherans, killing them all. Altar got back up, injured.
"How did you-" Altar said curious as Ruth looked at him.
"This may be a different End Realm than my one, but I can still feel the connection with me and the End force here...it's like...no matter what End Realm I go to...it will always be there to guide me..." Ruth spoke as his eyes in his helmet glowed bright purple.
"Well...that's impressive. Any word on the Aether Realm invasion?" Altar asked. Ruth held up his Holy sword as it showed a hologram of Asiram and his fleet destroying the Aether Realm of this universe.
"Asiram is slaughtering all of the Trailblazers and seizing control of the Great Palace. Hopefully Thor and Ren can stop him..." Ruth said as Altar nodded.
"And what about Aresam?" Altar asked, as Ruth looked at Altar.
"He's battling his brother Aisiem, the Deadly Sin of Sloth," Ruth replied.
"Alright. Let's go help him," Altar said as he grabbed Ruth's hand. They flew up to the End sky as they cracked through it and into the Spire Void.

Elsewhere in the Spire Void, Gabriel regained his strength as the group zoomed at Hades and splint into directions. Gabriel, Hasteur, Ark and Argos went for a punch but Hades uppercutted them and punched Gabriel in the face and then kicked Hastur back, and forced Gabriel and Ark to split at other directions. Argos tackled Hades and slashed his claws in his face, but he just laughed and then shot a beam at Argos. He then grabbed his tail and threw him away. Hades slammed his sword down as dark electricity charged at the group. Gabriel summoned a protective white barrier around him but the electricity managed to pierce through the shield and it zapped Gabriel. Ark zoomed to Hades and bit his body and then threw him to the ground. Hades swiftly got up and jumped at Ark and struck him down. Hasteur summoned a light beam and blasted it at Hades but he jumped up and dodged the upcoming beam as he then uppercutted Hasteur and slammed him to the ground multiple times. However a white shockwave came out of Hasteur and knocked Hades back. Gabriel zoomed at every direction and kicked and punched Hades at every corner, until Hades caught up to him and slammed him down and threw him to another island and collided it with another island as it caused a big explosion.
"NO!" Ark shouted as he then spewed out a beam at Hades which knocked him back. Hades grunted as he slammed his feet and threw chunks of the ground at Ark but he swiftly dodged the upcoming attack. Hasteur once again sent another white shockwave but only to be met with a black shockwave that pushed Hasteur back. Argos grabbed Hades with his claws from behind and bashed him onto the ground multiple times and finished it off with a plasma blast and purple fire. However, Hades easily got up and slashed Argos in the chest and then uppercutted him. Argos grunted in pain as Hades waved his hand as an island collided with Argos.
"No!" Ark yelled.
"What's even the point of this? The Bastion of Sanctuary is gonna end with me stepping onto your corpse! Give me a real fight!" Hades yelled as he then slammed his fist in the ground as a massive Shockwave that pushed away Ark and Hasteur away. Hades zoomed towards Hasteur and kicked him from behind but Hasteur dodged the kick and kicked Hades in the chest but he grabbed Hasteur's leg and snapped his femur. Hasteur screamed in pain as Hades then punched him in the stomach and then in the chest and then kicked him down as Hasteur crashed to the ground greatly. Hades looked as where Ark was and teleported to his place. Hades realized he wasn't there, he looked every direction.
"Where are you, dragon?!" Hades shouted as he floated around the place. Ark was there hiding behind an island, he sneakily glided into other ones to not be noticed, then landed an unexpected attack and striked Hades down.
"Umph! Hehehe...You got me there, but do you think your pathetic attacks scare me?" He said as he then summoned 2 islands pillars at Ark but he teleported away from the upcoming Pillars and they hit Hades. He was surprised by Ark's movement, But Hades still saw Ark as a weakling and then landed a punch at Ark's stomach and kicked him away as Ark landed back down injured in another island. Hades landed down and started walking towards Ark.
"I do admit. You are a formidable foe, but you do not know who you're dealing with. You were dealing with me and nothing else...yet you believe that I was an easy opponent? Hehe...you thought wrong...After all, I've always despised the dragons, always a weakling species. You may have managed to get a few hits but...it was always gonna end like this..." Hades spoke as he then grabbed his sword out of the rubble, and spinned it and was ready to stab Ark.
"HADES!" A voice yelled as Hades lowered his sword and behind him was the Catastrophe.
"Well...what is that I hear? Is it someone else, or a little weak pathetic dragon that i enjoyed tormenting for 2 years?" Hades mocked as he smiled and looked at Catastrophe, and noticed his eyes, filled with pure anger and hatred.
"I've been waiting for this moment...to tear you limb from limb...and to make you suffer just like me!"
Hades Laughed as he walked towards Catastrophe.
"Please, don't make me laugh...your still the same pitiful dragon I tormented...that will never change," Hades said as Catastrophe roared as he generated an air-like vortex that was spewing lightning and shot it at Hades. He dodged it and smiled but then Catastrophe waved his hand and then the same air shot Hades behind the back. Hades looked behind him, confused and unaware, as a barrage of more of the air fists strikes and punches Hades, even a stronger ones striked Hades in the chest as Hades fell to the knees holding his sword as Catastrophe chuckled crazily. Hades coughed out dark blood.
"I see... you've gotten stronger...i must admit..." Hades said as he wiped the blood from his face.
"Finally... after all those torment and suffering you inflicted against me... i'll just show you how i felt after those 2 years of suffering...NOW DIE!" Catastrophe yelled as he summoned 2 elements combined: Fire and Lightning. He striked it at Hades, but he swiftly dodged it and kicked Catastrophe in the mouth and pushed him back.
Catastrophe then striked Hades with an explosive water bubble that knocked Hades back. 2 more were thrown at Hades but he dodged one and blocked the other one however it still pushed him back. Hades zoomed at Catastrophe and kicked him in the back, and then grabbed him by the tail and striked him into one of the pillars on one of the islands. Hades then shot a dark beam at Catastrophe but he then flew off to another Island. Hades then summoned black lightning at Catastrophe and then striked him with 3 spikes as one of them pierce Catastrophe's chest. Catastrophe coughed out neon green blood as Hades then jumped in the air and charged back at Catastrophe, till someone kicked Hades to the other way that caused him to drop his sword. It was none other than Gabriel, bittered and injured, with him breathing heavily. Catastrophe despite him hating other Holy Deites actually looked happy. Hades wiped off the blood from his mouth as his sword went to him, Hades looked little bit now injured, but was still strong enough to keep on.
Gabriel threw Angelic Spikes and Thunder at Hades as Hades dodged three of them but was striked by four of them an 2 thunders, Hades Striked Gabriel but Gabriel dodged the attack and grabbed hades and slammed hades to the ground and Catastrophe Stomped on Hades multiple times, until Hades grabbed Catastrophe's Leg and flipped him off, causing him to fall off, Hades grabbed Gabriel And slammed him in 3 pillars and then threw him to the last one pillars, Hades flew towards Catastrophe and grabbed him and beamed through the high stratosphere and then threw Catastrophe down as the back of Catastrophe caught on fire and striked down the ground. Catastrophe and the entire group were injured and hadn't had anymore energy. Hades landed down and sighed.
"To be honest...I thought you'd put up a fight, but still...you are the same little weak dragon...Who I enjoyed tormenting all those years..." Hades said as used his telekinetic ability and summoned a giant spike and threw it at Catastrophe. As it flew towards him, Catastrophe remembered all those years when Hades tortured him, he closed his eyes...waiting for his end...until he didn't feel the spike pierce his heart. He looked over, then a purple glowing entity held the spike and threw it away. He arrived...the God that defeated Hades Once: Zalhel the God of Space.
"Please, don't do that, it's animal abuse." Zalhel said as he chuckled. Hades looked in fear by the presence of Zalhel. He got off of Catastrophe and cracked his knuckles. Hades dashed at Zalhel and landed a punch but Zalhel dodged it and striked Hades in the foot and then grabbed his head and bashed him to the ground 4 times and then knocked him back. Hades shot another beam at Zalhel but he erased the beam. Zalhel Summoned a black hole onto Hades' chest, as it caused immense damage to Hades but managed to remove it from his chest. Hades looked in anger and then landed a punch but Zalhel plafully dodged it until then he landed a punch that damaged Hades. He got up, Injured and looked angrily at Zalhel.
"You haven't won this battle...Aetherius' spirit lays tight in my vault...I'll come back greater than ever!" Hades spat as he then teleported away. Zalhel looked over to the injured Catastrophe.
"Ignoring Life's orders...that was a mistake," Zalhel said as Catastrophe looked up in shame.
"I...I'm sorry..." Catastrophe whispered as Zalhel then angrily looked at him.
"Why did you even do this!? You could have gotten yourself killed or maybe the others! what were you thinking huh!?" Zalhel shouted.
"I..I just wanted to kill him..." Catastrophe answered as Zalhel facepalmed.
"And look how it ended up, nevermind...I've
sent angels to infiltrate Hades' vault, and I've sent medics to the others, and I'm taking you to speak with Life," Zalhel said as he looked at Gabriel and the group. Gabriel nodded as Zalhel saluted him. He then touched Catastrophe as they both disappeared.
"Alright guys. Time to go into the belly of the beast...and save Aetherius..." Gabriel spoke as he floated across the area. Ark stretched out his wings and so did Argos and Hasteur as they rode to the direction of Hades' fortress.