twenty two

liked by maxfewtrell, chrisevans, and 2,446,887 moreisabellepiper i absolutely carried ⛳️

isabellepiper i absolutely carried ⛳️

view comments
landonorris why r u speaking from my point of view
reply to landonorris i will uninvite u from the rest of our date.
landonorris 🤐

gigihadid i believe it
kendalljenner i dont
reply to kendalljenner ur uninvited from my wedding

piastrinorris4 i think i cannot function anymore its too much

maxfewtrell very cool date nothing much happening
reply to maxfewtrell i am going to end you

to be completely honest, isabelle is absolutely having a panic attack. only internally though. they made it to the botanical garden that she's only ever been to with lando and it's her favorite place on earth. so she should be not as nervous right? wrong.

eventually, lando notices her acting like a freight train.

"are you okay?" his voice was genuinely concerned though she could hear the amusement hiding behind it.

she stops walking and turns to him.

"no i am not okay i am- i just- im not- fuck" she can't stumble through her words any quicker and lando just observes.

"are you having a seizure belle?" he's joking obviously but she's only half joking when she agrees.

"okay look" she stops him in place and begins her not thought out at all confession.

"i'm not good at feelings and i never have been. and i know all i do is insult you but that's the only way my brain can genuinely cope when your around because quite frankly you make me go genuinely insane. in a good way, well most of the time, but i can't even wrap my head around how much i feel for you and it's actually kind of freaky to me how much i do. so here's my big confession because you quite simply make my life the best it's ever been and even though i can't put it into words all of the time, you have saved me from drowning in this god forsaken life and you literally made me breathe again so i love you and i know it was kind of implied but we never specified so, please be my boyfriend?" she takes a deep breath after her awfully improvised speech and stares at him with wide eyes. all he can do is smile down at her because man.

he got so fucking lucky. "of course belle, i love you don't ever forget that" he kisses her nose and leans down to capture her lips. she feels him smile into the kiss and she feels like she just won the lottery. she pulls back to smile at him and they head off back home, presumably to facetime the groupchat and tell them she fucking owned it.

"wait who all knew about that?" lando asks, driving them home in his car.

"so you see..." she trails off with a nervous smile and he knows he's in for it when he can't even bring himself to do anything but smile back at her.