twenty four

isabelle leaves to the states first, on her way to perform in orlando before miami, leaving lando back in monaco for two days

isabelle leaves to the states first, on her way to perform in orlando before miami, leaving lando back in monaco for two days. she honestly should've guessed her perfect bubble had to pop sometime.

the show itself is fine. the crowd is nice, she meets a few fans, and she heads back to her hotel room around midnight. she finally gets a chance to plug in her dead phone that she hadn't been able to check since before the concert.

why would she ever be able to live in peace? she questions as she opens her phone to messages upon messages from taylor, gigi, lando, hell even oscar and she's yet to figure it out. however before she can get the story from their messages, her manager is facetiming her.

"uh what the hell is going on lila?" she asks, replaying everything she's done since she stepped into the states.

"look at the articles i sent you" her manager responds, not easing isabelle's nerves at all.

isabelle pipers life unravels as past exs and friends give their statements about her

this all occurred tonight when rudy pankow, pipers ex from 4 years ago, released a statement about isabelle's new relationship, "honestly i wouldn't be surprised if she'd been with him back when we were dating. she was always kind of untrustworthy and it doesn't surprise me that she keeps being seen with different guys", pankow states.

dylan o'brien stands up for ex isabelle as he states, " isabelle and i were in a good relationship and then we ended on good terms. she was great to me and i've always knew that she loved him to be honest. don't believe anything anyone else says, especially when i know for a fact isabelle covered up all the shit her exes and ex best friends did to her to make sure their careers wouldn't be ruined. that's how bad they treated her." o'brien claims that pankow and supposed ex best friend, olivia jade, were horrible to isabelle.

olivia jade released her own statement, saying "at one point i had a crush on lando and she told me i couldn't ever date him. i figured it was a friendship thing but seeing them now makes total sense. she was a total controlling bitch and i hope you guys stop supporting her and her music."

"oh good lord" she groans and rolls her eyes because this is so stupid. she hangs up on her manager to answer a facetime from lando, and she prays he's not dumb enough to believe these things.

"hey belle are you okay?" his voice rings out and she's so relieved and yet, so exhausted.

"im fine i just don't know why they want to stir up my life again" she respond, falling to her side and propping her phone up so she can cuddle into the giant bunny lando bought her.

"they're just jealous of you princess" the name he calls her does not get ignored as she rolls her eyes but lets him talk her to sleep anyway.

"i love you belle" she hears and whispers the words back before her mind goes blank.

lando, getting ready to leave for the states, is pissed to say the least. he finally has his girl and he will not let anyone get between them.