Ryujin - Jealousy

I just got with my crush who I've liked for the past year, and things had never been better. However there was one issue - my best friend, Ryujin, did not seem happy about it. 

"But why him? He's not even cute or anything!" 

"Well why do you care?? It's not like you're the one dating him!" I shouted back, throwing a book at her.

"You deserve someone better, everyone in this school knows he's a playboy! I just want the best for you Y/N." She said in a pleading voice as she held onto my hands. 

But I pulled away and rolled my eyes before leaving. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We haven't talked since we argued last week but I knew I'd see her today at the school concert - although we were in the middle of an argument, I decided I'd still support her. 

I entered through one of the main doors and I caught a glimpse of Ryujin but she just rolled her eyes and turned around, sorting out the wires of her guitar. 

I couldn't deny that I had slight feelings for her - when we were younger I always viewed her as an older sister, but as we grew older I realised her beauty and charm, but I had pushed away most of these feelings, distracting myself with boys I barely even liked. 

I made my way to my seat next to my boyfriend Heeseung. When I sat down he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer, pecking my lips. I looked away to be greeted with Ryujin's eyes glaring into mine. 

I gulped and turned away, hoping that the show would start soon. 

Just then the lights lowered and the song began to play and her skills were insane - she played the guitar so fast and with such clear notes.

The room was filled with cheering and singing but Ryujin's expression remained the same, her eyes often finding their way to mine. 

The song finished and everyone applauded with some of the boys whistling and shouting. 

She looked so hot with sweat dripping from her face and her angry expression - obviously caused by me. 

I had enough, I had to go and speak to her. 

I pushed away Heeseung, who had wrapped his arms around me again, and ran backstage. 

Ryujin was putting away her guitar when she saw me out of the corner of her eye, turning herself to face me. 

"What do you want?" She said with a cold expression. 

"Ryujin-ah, I'm sorry for everything, if I'm being honest I don't even really like Heeseung, I like someone else.." I said looking down shyly. 

"What? Who?" She asked. 

"You." I replied before cupping her face and bringing it closer to mine, pulling her in for a kiss. 

I didn't care if anyone else saw me, all I cared about was Ryujin. 

At first, she stood still but as she realised what was happening, she moved with my rhythm, her hands trailing around my waist as I wrapped my arms around her neck, deepening the kiss. 

After a few minutes, she pulled away, panting from breathlessness before she began laughing. 

"W-what? Why are you laughing?" I asked confusedly. 

"Wah- I never thought this would've ever happened."

"I like you too~~ Y/N."