Karina - Trapped

Today was an awful day - my workplace enemy, Karina, made fun of me the whole day, exposing my secrets to our whole team. 

I had enough of her. 

I didn't get why she would always poke fun at me and call me names and spread rumours about me around the workplace. 

To get back at her I would flirt with our boss, which always seemed to make her even more angry although I'm not sure why and today she was even more mad.

I packed all of my things and began clearing up my desk to finally go home, greeting all of my colleagues on the way there. 

I clicked the button, waiting for the elevator which took so long it felt like years had passed. 

Eventually it opened and a few men came out, I bowed at them and smiled before entering.

I pressed the button for the car park and leaned on the wall, sighing as I was finally at peace.

The doors began to close when a hand slipped through, stopping it from closing.

I was about to smile and greet the person before I realised who it was.

"Wow- nice to see you here Y/N." Karina said with a smug smile, before she entered and leaned on the wall of the elevator uncomfortably close to me.

She then bent down and leaned closer to my ear "We're alone now~~" she said in a mocking tone, before bursting out laughing.

"HAHAHA!!"
"Why are you making that face? I'm only kidding Y/N-ah."

*THUD*

Both me and Karina jolted forward as the elevator suddenly stopped.

Oh no.

This couldn't be happening - I was stuck in an elevator with my biggest enemy.

"Wow, we really are alone now. No one to disrupt us." She said with a smile, pressing the emergency button and then moving closer to me, wrapping her hand around my waist.

"W-wait, Karina... W-why are you doing this? I thought you hated me." I asked confusedly.

"Y/N-ah, come on, how could I ever hate you, just look at you. You're irresistable." She whispered, making my heart flutter.

"I mean, did you ever wonder why I would get mad when I saw you flirting with our boss or when you'd talk to everyone but me?" She asked as she inched closer to me, her eyes intense and her expression cold.

"I-i dont know, I just thought.. I don't know." I replied, looking down.

She placed two fingers below my chin, lifting it up so my eyes were forced to look into her.

"Well I'll tell you why. 

I was jealous.

I'm obsessed with you y/n. 

Don't you get it?"

I gulped whilst I heard those words, my heart racing at an intense speed. 

We held eye contact for a while before she leaned down and placed her lips on mine, slowly and carefully kissing me, her hand slithering up to my neck, slightly choking me, to the point I had to push away to breathe.

She then smiled and moved to my neck, harshly sucking at it, before her kisses turned into bites.

That was definitely going to leave marks tomorrow. 

"God y/n. You're so hot." She growled beneath me, slowly beginning to unzip my trousers. 

I tangled my hand in her hair, about to guide her. 

*TING*

We both quickly sorted ourselves out and cleaned our lipstick, ensuring we looked normal, before the doors opened and a team greeted us at the door. 

We both bowed and thanked them for helping us and we headed out, awkwardly glancing at each other. 

"That was a close one." She chuckled.

I laughed and was about to begin walking home, when I heard Karina clear her throat. 

"Hey y/n. Wanna come to my place?" She asked, looking down shyly.

I giggled at her shyness before nodding my head and following her to her car...