part 4

AARISH ISLAM AMIR

"Ammi Jan,No more foods now. I am seriously Full I will explode seriously" I said while telling my mom Continuously that don't give me Foood~ "Seriously, Aarish?You are being too Skinny Boyyy. Eat more Eat more pleaseee" She said while pouting with her pleading Eyes. Omooooo,She is sooo Cuteeeeeee~ I wish I could get a Mini-version of her. "My pious Child,My precious and Innocent Child, Please don't get weak hmm?Eat More,Eat More. Btw...I Have something To tell you" "What My Beautiful Precious Ammi Jan?My Angel?My Sunshine?" She was Continuously Smiling And I became Curious "My another Son....is Coming............ MY ARYAN IS COMING FROM BANGLADESH~~~" I choked on my food thinking how does she know that?It was supposed to be a Secret.

"My Son?Are you Okay?Why are you choking?" I became Normal and said "Y-Yes Ammi Jan I am okay now" Then She became okay and said "Now,I am relieved. I Thought Something Happend to you Allah. Btw,can you go to Airport Today and Pick him up?" I was about to say Yes But then Realised Today We have an Important Meeting and then I said "Uh..Sorry Ammi Jan But I have a Veryyyy Important Meeting Today. It's so Important, and I have to go to Office Early and Come Late you know?" Then She paused and sometimes Later said "Okay No problem,I will send him the Address and tell him to come here with a Cab and Ofc me being Silly forgot to tell you that....His Sister, Aliyah will also Come with him as She went to Bangladesh after staying in Malaysia For like 7 years and she now will be staying Here at Australia" I became happy after hearing Aaliya Api's Name cause She was my Childhood Bestie. She is 3 years older than me.

"Okay Now,Ammi Jan, My Precious and Pious Mother, Stay Safe okay?And if anything Happens Just Call me. I am going to Office now hmm?" I said as It was the time of going to the Office. It is 11:20 Right now. "oh...My Pious Child, Wait Let me Recite 3 kuls and Blow the air" Then she recited 3 kuls and blew the Air on my Face. I said GoodBye to her "Assalamualaikum Ammi Jan,I am going" "Walaikumussalam My Child".

ELIZHA ISLAM WAZIHA

"WHAT?YOU ARE COMING TO AUSTRALIA? PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING!" I shouted excitedly on my Phone after hearing the most Beautiful News ever. "Are Nahhh, I am not Joking Gurlyyy I am coming to Australia Todayyy~" My Friend said excitedly and then I said "I will definitely come to Pick you up and Will leave you to your House hmm?" Then, I heard her Chuckle and then she said "I miss the Moments we spent together you know?I miss you sooooo Much Gurlyy and also Come to pick me uppppppp" I laughed Hearing her Silly voice "Okay Okay I Will come baba, Now Stop and Bye now I am being late for my Office hmm?Assalamualaikum" "Walaikumussalam My Beautiful"

"Now,I have to go and Work again. I don't like working at all Huh!" I said whining while flipping my Hair Dramatically(Yes,Hijabis also have Hairs) Then,I heard my Sister yelling at the Downstairs and I said "COMINGGGGG" And hurriedly Got ready and then Went downstairs.

"Mmm~Sissy... You did a Great job today btw wanna hear a good news?" I was praising her cooking skills again just like everyday and suddenly brought the topic of my Close Friend. "What do you wanna tell me?Spill the Tea" She said side eying me and then suddenly said.... "Is Chris Coming here?I am missing her already. Why doesn’t she come like before?" She said whining. I made a done face thinking if she is the Older sibling or me. "Sissy,Don't act. She just came 1 week ago" And then she looked at me Pouting and said "you know?1 week has 7 days and 7 days ha-" "Okay,Okay don't show me your Math Skills here. I know it." Then she suddenly Laughed. I was thinking if she is Really My Sister or not cause she is totally like Chris. Her Dual Personality is killing. "Btw,Tell me what you were saying?" Then I said remembering "Aaliyah is coming Todayyyyyyy" She paused for a Moment and then............

"AALIYAH IS COMING HERE?BRING HER TO OUR HOUSEEEEEE" I closed my Ears and said "Sissy,Don't you dare to make my Eardrums bleed again." "Hehe....Sorry Sorry" Then I took my Leave and she went to her Work. She owns a Cafe which is sooo Popular. I smiled to Myself thinking that if she was not here....How could I survive after that Year?

CHRISTIANA JULES

"Diana?" I called my Driver and she said "Yes Mam?Need anything?" "No,No need of anything. Just, Make sure I Reach there on Time. Just a Reminder" "No problem Mam you will...reach there on time. I smirked..... "Baby boy....I am soo Excited for Today"

I reached at the Building and saw Elizha talking on phone smiling like an Idiot. I went to her and smacked her Head "Owwwwww... Hey you why did yo-Chris-A-I mean...Mam?Wh-what are you doing here?" She was stuttering like she saw a Ghost and I smiled a Veryyyy Little and said "You Idiot?Did you see the Time?Ms.Elizha Islam Waziha?You are the Head of a Group and Smiling like an Idiot talking to Someone on phone?Wait...Did you find a Boyfriend?" I said Curiously "Astagfirullah Tauba Tauba Nauzubillah La Howla Wala Qu'ata Illah Billah" She made a Long Speech and I laughed a Little she was about to say something but "Hey,How can I make a Boyfriend? First of all,I am not into Boys and also Dating is Haram and...My Close friend Aaliyah is coming today here in Australia soo...I was just talking to her hehe... But-YOU SMILED?MY BESTIE SMILEDDDDD"

I understood what she said and quickly Closed her mouth with my Hands and said "Shut up you Lil piece of Shit. No one was supposed to know it Idiot" Then she said Okay And I freed her Mouth. "btw..... Chris?Can I go to Airport to pick Her Up?" I smiled in tiny and said "You can...but you have to go on a Date with me Wifey?" She blushed.... I always joke around her like this "Okay..Hubby!" I was about to talk but then heard someone Cleared His/her Throat. I turned around and saw Aarish.

~~~

Hey you?It's not good to stay like a Potato all the time. Vote,Comment and Follow me or else......I will stop writing 😭

Assalamualaikum

~Your Author nim Chimmy