part 9

AARISH ISLAM AMIR

"Today was a very Tough day..I got So many works to do Ahh..Ya Allah,Have mercy on me,Have mercy on your poor innocent sinner Servant ya Allah Save mw from that Monster" I said while looking at the Sky pretending like I am talking to Allah and he is infront of me. I was always like this from childhood,Everything I needed,I wished it to Allah and now I am walking towards my House with lots of Bags of Api as there is a Special Occasion.

"Yaaahhh Aarish,Taratari hato (Quickly walk)" Then Aryan Smacked her Head and said "Can't you see that he is walking with Your All these Freaky Bags?" I cleared my throat,"Language, Aryan!" I said with a Stern voice. Haha,Benefit of Being an Older brother hehe~

"We are almost hereeeee~" Said Api while Jumping as her bestie is coming today,I chuckled looking at her. She is not going to grow up even a bit. I shook my head.

~~~

"Ammi Jaaannnnn~Assalamualaikum" I said while keeping the shopping bags on the Couch, I looked up and saw..........Christiana and Elizha.

"YOU?" we three said in Unison. I cleared my Throat,"Ahh..Yes It's me,It's my House So why Won't I be here?" I said with a cocky expression. I saw Christiana raising her eyebrow then she walked to me,"I suppose,You know whom you are talking to right Mr.Amir?"

That's it,I am doomed. "N-No No Ms.C-Christiana,I was just joking yes joking hehe" I said with an awkward smile,I looked up and saw Noona,Ammi Jaan,Elizha and Aryan suppressing their Laughter. I glared at them and they all stopped except Ammi Jaan.

Then,I saw Christiana Nodding and walking up to Ammi Jaan. I fastened my Speed and Walked to Ammi Jaan before her and sat beside her on the place where Christiana has sit before. "Owwww..My Head" I said while rubbing my head as Ammi Jaan smacked my Head.

"Ammi Jaan?" She made a weird face and said "Let my Lovely Daughter sit here. It was her place" She said in a funny stern voice. I widened my eyes....My Ammi Jaan Spoke on her side?"heard?Now get off,Only because of Mom I am leaving you or else I would have fired you!" Christiana said.

I widened my eyes,"H-Hey..You can't just.. Just..j-fire me right?" She nodded,"Yes I can!" I heard a coughing sound "Well...Guyz I called Elizha today because I want to give her a good news"
Api said while looking at Elizha with a Grin "What?You are pregnant?" Christiana said,Ya Allah This girl has no Filter on her mouth what can We do with her?

"N-NO!That's not the c-case and who are You?" Api said while looking at Christiana "Me?I am everything. Your brother's Boss and Your This GOOD friend's Best-friend and Husband alike" Christiana said with a Cocky expression.

"But..She is my Bestie.." Api said while looking down.."She was never your Bestie but..We can share her Don't cry like a Kid now" Api became happy and Hugged Christiana. "Thank you Thank you Thank you soooo muchhhhhhh You are also my Bestie" Christiana made a Funny weird face "Yahh Get off of me, I don't like physical attractions."

"But you have to" Then she got off from her "Elizha..? I came here to Australia because..uhhhh...I am going to get married and I came here to invite you all to go to Bangladesh and attend it" She said in a full speed and closed her eyes.

CHRISTIANA JULES

"W-What?..... " I said while being shocked, so much that I,Christiana Jules stutterer while talking. My Feet started trembling,Hands were continuously shaking in fear,Tears were forming in my eyes. "M-Mom,C-Can I G-Go to the Wa-Washroom?" I said trembling in fear.

"Yes..Dear!" Mom said being naturally concerned but I didn't have much time. I needed to go to the Washroom right now or else My Tears will fall from my Eyes and I will break into tears and I can't Let that Happen. I can't let people flex about watching me crying.

~~~

"Ugh...I am sorry Mom,Aaliyah,Elizha and Mr.Aarish" I said in an awkward monotone while Mom was setting the Table and The Table was full of Yummy Snacks I wish Minji was here alsoooo~

"EH!" I shouted at Aaliyah for smacking my head Without any reason "What?You are looking like a broke person who didn’t get To eat for 3 months" She said cockily,"For your kindly rude Information I am A Billionaire with the Capital B"

I saw her expression changed to Shocked,I smirked "Huh!Giving dialogues like Alex Volkov," I heard Elizha Saying it,"Atleast,I am that Capable of Giving his dialogues although Christian is mine and I am Stella but looks like... I am Christian's Sister Cause My name is Christiana"

They all looked done with me,I always pop up with either Park Jimin or Aaron Warner or Kaz Brekker or Alex Volkov. "Soo...Chris tell me you are coming to Bangladesh right?" I became silent. "I'll try my best..."

"Chris? You have any problem going to Bangladesh?" Aryan asked me,I shook my head. "N-No..just..I didn’t go to Bangladesh after I became 8 years old..It was my Birthday when my....parents died in Bangladesh in a Murder"

Everyone became shocked. There was a Pin drop silence in the Dining hall. I looked at them and said "Don't think that I need Sympathy tho hehe~I just..Just don't be too close to me cause you just know my outer side not the inner one..I am very dangerous one"

"

That's funny~Cause I can never say that you are Dangerous girl cause you seem too cute to be dangerous" Aarish said,My Cheeks went pink And I tried soo hard to not smile and pressed my Lips into a Thin Line. "And..You are a Scaredy-cat and Scaredy-cats don't go to Bangladesh as it's a Dangerous Place haha"

I looked at Aarish and glared at him,"I absolutely know that you don't wanna be Fired right Mr.Amir?" He gulped,"Then you are coming it's final. The wedding is After 1 week and we are going to Bangladesh Tomorrow Night, Everything is ready,You Just need to come"

"Okay then!I need to go to prove that I am not a Scaredy-cat like a guy who wears White Dresses and Acts like a Cute and Innocent Guy with girls" I scoffed at him. He innocently looked at me like he is saying Watch your mouth before speaking like huh?

~~~

YOOOOOOOOOOO~The next chapter will be sooo Good and I am Going to reveal Aaliyah's Fiancee's Name hehe~

Assalamualaikum

~your author nim Chimmy