Jealous P

GUYS
More cute shit with Paige? Ya or nah? Also this is a shit chapter sorry yall.

Demitra's pov

So today I'm not doing much. Homework and that's basically it. So apparently after winter break, I'll be going back to actual school since I won't be as busy as I was now. I hate online but I also hate school because of all of the people.

Anyways.

Today, my friend Emma and her team are visiting since we have a game against them. You might know Emma. Emma Koabel. She goes to Duke.

I'm currently doing homework in the gym and watching the girls practice. Mostly watching because homework is boring and I didn't understand and I was too lazy to understand.

I texted Emma where I was and soon enough she came in and saw me sitting in the bleachers. I wave at her and she sits down next to me. "What's up babes?" She gives me a side hug and I hug her back. "No time no see" we laugh a little.

"So what do you want to do? I'm free all day" I shrug and think for a second. I watch the girls for a second and see Nika and KK whispering to each other while looking at me. As soon as we made eye contact, they start waving like crazy, getting Paige's attention and making her look my way.

She smiles at me but notices who's next to me and her smile drops then she looks away. "She seems cheerful" Emma jokes. "How's the team?" I ask changing the subject. "They're good. Laney wanted to come but she was dying. Long flight" I laugh a little.

"I swear she's always tired" whenever I saw this girl she was half asleep. "Wanna dip? I feel like I shouldn't be here" she points to the team who's all looking at us. "Yeah. Give me a second. There's snacks in my bag" she nods and immediately goes to my bag as I grab my book and go down the bleachers and make my way to Uncle G.

"Keep shooting girls" coach told them since they were all just staring. It was fine to bring Emma in today cuz that's all they were doing. Shooting around. "What's up kid?" He ask as I set my book down on the table. "You've been through a lot right?" He slowly nods his head and looks at the question in pointing at.

"Then explain this" he reads it and thinks for a bit. He grabs a paper and writes it down and explains to me what to do. "Got it?" I thank him and rush back to my seat and quickly type it in my computer then pack my things up.

"Now we can go" I grab my phone, leaving my stuff there because I'll be coming back, then walking out with Emma. "So what should we go?"

Paige's pov

"Who was that?" I ask Nika since she knows everyone. "You mean that girl that's with Mia right now?" I nod my head and bit my lip getting worried. "That's Emma. We're playing against her tonight" I slowly nod my head.

"Don't be jealous. Emma is Hana's best friend...and Demitra's" Nika explains to me which doesn't help. "Are you insecure?" KK ask out of the blue. "No why?" She shrugs and looks at Nika. They're talking with their eyes right now and it's pissing me off.

"Do you think she hates me?" I ask out of the blue making all the girls and coach turn and look at me. "Don't make me come over there and slap you, Bueckers" coach Geno said. "Nothing could make her hate you pookie...unless you mess with her hair then you're dead" Nika said like it was nothing.