chapter-6 - Passion in the stall II

The line between sanity and lust was wearing thin with three fingers touching the soft insides of his honey cave. He didn't know how long the man played with his soul by pumping those unholy fingers up his ass but when he felt his tiny self being taken into the strong arms that could snap him in half, all he could see was heaven when his cold lips touched his hot neck.

He was forced to lean against the bathroom stall as support and his legs was curled around the teacher's waist. His kisses was like a hot summer thirst being clenched, it felt like home. His skin sizzled under the teacher's teeth as they graced against the sensitive parts in the neck.

He could sense the man's arousal just as thicker as himself and he also remembered him saying it's his responsibility to help him. He blushed from ear to ear. Isn't this a weird way to help? Would teacher also do this to other students? But he never saw him communicate outside of class.

These thoughts all evaporated like morning mist when something hard poked his thigh. He accidentally rubbed on it making the teacher grunt in response. The heat in his body seemed to worsen as he thought about the hard thing that poked him in the thigh. He moved through the tangles in his hair as the man kept sucking at his nipples.

The stimulation caused an involuntary reaction in his body leading to grinding his lower body against the teacher's waist. The man growled holding him tighter around his hips so that he could stay in place. He almost whined at the loss of friction. But before he could wonder the change in his personality, the teacher held him all the while the opening of the zipper of his pants could be heard.

In the blink of an eye, one of his leg was torn apart from the man's waist as he raised it upwards angling for something. His confused face looked down when the man stopped attacking his nipples

His mind buzzed when he saw a giant cock emerging from the zipper of the man's crotch aiming for his pussy. Hesistation and fear took place in his heart as he saw the small barbs located along the side of the teacher's cock. He didn't know what species he was. But his pussy never encountered something so big. If not for the hand supporting his waist, he would've collapsed at the sight.

He clutched the hard muscles of his teacher's back as his cock was slowly entering his body. Understanding the uneasiness of the youth, the man lightly pinched his nipples, rewarding him with kisses all over his face. But the man's dick was endless and the feeling of his pussy stretching made him slightly teary eyed.

"Hold on baby, I'm almost in."

A husky voice whispered in his ear making him turn soft at the warm breath falling on his ear.

"You take me in so well~"

The man's sexy voice cooed into his ears like he was a baby being cradled in his arms. And it has shown effect as it successfully distracted him from the pain of the man penetrating him. After the whole length of his cock moved in, he stayed like that for a while.

In the time of his pussy adjusting to the man's rod, the teacher's hand roamed his body, gently squeezing and caressing his hot body with his cool fingertips. His hand traveled lower, to the place where they were connected and slowly rubbed on the top of his sex making tingles arise from his abdomen.

He sucked in a breath marveled at the big man's gentleness. It was a while of getting him to calm down before he moved his cock inside him slowly dragging himself in and out of the boy's pussy. The initial pace of the teacher was slow as he thrusted with firm force but looking at the frail boy in his arms who wore a begging and miserable expression, the man couldn't resist the temptation of the tight hole.

The scales that appeared on the back of the man glistened with strong emotions and his pace started to pick up.

"Ahn mnm ahh teacher~"

He couldn't handle trying not to make noises anymore when the man is ramming into his pussy like some demon has possessed him. The barbs of the penis scrapped the walls of his pussy when it went in and out bringing so much stimulation that he nearly drooled.

He didn't know that he was shifting into his animal form halfway due to the loss of control until he noticed his tail was swinging back and forth with excitement against the stall as the teacher was fucking his pussy. The teacher's hot tongue invaded his mouth, sucking and biting on his lower lip with force.

As they pulled away, the man immediately squished his cheeks with one hand making him spit out their mixed saliva. It traveled down his chin, dripping down as the man continued to destroy his hole.

He didn't know what being lost in the abyss feels like. But when the man's long dick poked against his womb again and again with his barbs abusing his pussy like a fucktoy, he was lost. He was lost too deep into the darkness. The darkness in which he couldn't help but become addicted.

And that was what he did. He writhed under the man's grip letting this person dominate him with all his might. He found comfort in the man's touches and his lustful eyes that seemed to watch intensely whenever he moaned or cried out in pleasure as he came.

He didn't know how many times he dirtied the man's clothes by spilling his lewd juices on his abdomen and his dripping cunt juices flowing down the the length of the man's penis.

But one thing for sure was that he never expected that the teacher would cum into his pussy and not pulling out until he was satisfied that my pussy absorbed a great deal of semen. He made sure that the heat was completely annulled. He just wanted to make sure his students remain safe.

But was that it? But why did he remember the date of my heat every month? Why did he sneak away after the class to find me in the stall that every specific date of the month? But most importantly, why do I still not take heat suppressants with me?